And make it snappy

Chop chop muthafuckas we ain't got all day.

cnn.com/2022/03/24/politics/ukraine-us-request-javelin-stinger-missiles/index.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-222019_Brave.jpg (720x995, 380.4K)

How many of these will be captured by Russians

How many of them are they loosing?
Those are not single use.
Bad logistics?
Corruption?
Unrealistic estimate?
Are that many be captured?
what's wrong with them.

The people in hell need ice water

Attached: wiew.gif (416x300, 265.14K)

Why do they need more. Russia is in full retreat from I have heard Ukraine soldiers will by in Moscow in two weeks

>Missiles are not single use

Let ‘em die

oy vey we've got back orders to fill you're killing business with your anti-Semitic questions

All and NATO will have given away all of its stock pile to the Russians. Lmao

pay up tax slave paypigs

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-163105.png (1231x2048, 1.13M)

its possible the article meant to say missiles not the actual launcher
or not, the more the scarier for russian soldiers

it's crazy how muck are being sold off to arms dealers for rock bottom prices. i just wonder where will all these weapons be moved on to. yesterday germany and sweden said they will send 7000 anti-tank arms. so many weapons are being sent with very little oversight. what the fuck is going on.

ProTIp: Ukraine is selling the missiles and javelins to Russia.

Attached: 1624430743857.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around why anyone supports Ukraine when Russia is more important to the global economy.

It seems like virtue signaling and puppet shows.

How much more do we want to virtue signal? I say go full retard at this point

javelins are designed to be 1 time use. it is such a terrible design. there is some kind of cooling system that once activated gives the user like 4 mins to use it.

there asking for more launchers.

Another power move by the cool kids. Damn they're cool

Anyone who disagrees with this request for javelins and stingers is racist and homophobic

Some of it has already been spotted in Pakistan of all places. Probably in preparation to enter Chinese markets.

except the jews in russia, of course.

Hell yeah give them napalm

very few people think at the scale required to perceive the fragile fabric of civilization

I really hope hezbollah doesn’t get any, imagine the threat to Israel that would pose

can't wait for 10-15 years to pass and these weapons are being used on NATO troops

>10 images that will make you say fuck war 'n' shieet, let's donate 10 trillion dollars to Ukraine

ok, but where will they be used and for what?

And I suppose Ukraine will pay for these by giving away drilling rights or funding tranny propaganda in schools or something of the sort.

A german user said this 1-2 weeks ago and I absolutely agree with him now.
Putin is literally draining the NATO weapons stock in Ukraine for his real attack on the Baltics and Poland.
The euros in NATO are literally out of anti tank missiles and Stingers/MILANs. I saw it on DW (Deutsche Welle) just today, where a guy in the german government said that the french and brits didnt even stock up after the Libya war in 2011 and they are dry as well as the germans. And the german user said that like 10+ days ago and /poltards called him retarded.
I swear there a smart guys out here but the retards are simply too many and dilute the average IQ. I absolute believe him now. Putin is literally weakening NATO in Europe for the real invasion. He will invade either the Baltics or Poland for sure. 100%.

Honestly give them whatever the fuck they need, these clips of dead Russians are pure kino and with the money.

Attached: 1647465511560.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

There's no way they are downing 1000 tanks a day, which means they use the javelines for gibbing Russian orcs. Imagine the smell lmao

Javelins are roughly $200k and stingers about 120k each. That's JUST the missiles, never mind the launch unit. That's roughly 150 MILLION dollars worth of missiles A DAY.

That's 1 billion A WEEK. Just in missiles.

What exactly is in it for *Americans?

*"Americans": free white people of good moral character residing on the land for no less than 2 years.

I thought that was the missile itself but the CLU (the launcher) was multiple use.

meh, that is like 1 dollar a day out of my pocket. Uki bros can have it

>What exactly is in it for *Americans?
For normal Americans? Nothing.
For people in arms industry?
Future sales.
The US stockpile got to be replenished by even more expensive hardware.

Not many probably.