ITS OVER UKRAINEBROS

mobile.twitter.com/Fxhedgers/status/1507163706731364369

Attached: 56F10C49-74A9-4A28-B782-315C2F0E905C.png (1425x702, 82.44K)

Rightful clay achieved.

Zelensky will probably do whatever is advantageous to his image. I think that might matter to him more than his life but correct me if I’m wrong

Why does a kike have political control of ANY part of post-soviet territory?

Take the entire thing.

sorry faggots. to the VICTOR go the spoils of war. Ukraine should have fought harder if they wanted to keep their shit.

He should have done this weeks ago. Fucking man is responsible for the deaths of millions.

IT'S OVER

Attached: LANDLOCKED.png (837x593, 203.07K)

Oh wow, if SOURCES said it, it must be true.

All of reddit is with Ukraine bro, you don't understand the raw power

He does what is best for his tribe. In this case it best for the bloodshed to continue

“Deals work best when each side gets something it wants from the other.” - Donald Trump

french kiss my asshole

he won't do it
he doesn't care if the regions are in checkmate, he'll throw their lives away out of spite

Looks like Biden peeps realize Americans are not ok with torpedoing the economy over Ukraine. They couldn't sell it now Ukraine has to surrender to save Bidens ass. Hopefully Ukraine is learning a valuable lesson about how unreliable an ally the US can be.

The American left used them as a political pawn in their proxy war. And want to abandon them once it gets tough politically.

guess Biden got all the incriminating evidence and documents out... ok to burn it now...

IT'S OVER

Attached: VictoryDay.jpg (1140x798, 318.01K)

lmfao is this because biden has found out that all the faggot sanctions are doing nothing to their economy?

WHEN YOU LOSE YOU WIN

Attached: 1645044126387.jpg (614x586, 31.4K)

Oh, NOW unsourced twitter posts aren't good enough for you.

Leave it to a Jew to try to get as many white people killed as possible

The market prices the end of war since the last week. Nobody wants the destruction of commodities. Ukrainian lobby doesn't mind if this goes on, but I'm sure Wall St is up in arms about it. Nobody in the right mind should like what those Russian sanctions did for property rights here. I give at most a month before Zelensky capitulates. He should have deescalated before the war, and kept more of Ukraine than he will get now. People are retarded. One would assume you learn from Georgia that you are on your own against Russia. But not stupid hohols lol.

>FXHedge
Literally who?

Russia already said no quarter

The sanctions are doing a lot for USD destruction and supply chains destruction. No amount of retarded Ukjrainians from mid west can comp the damage already done.

No man, Zelensky is winning, my Glovo application is supporting them.