Larry Fink of BlackRock: Globohomo Is Over

One of the secret final bosses of Any Forums, Larry Fink, has announced that the Ukraine war marks the end of globalization.

This may partly explain why they dropped COVID, tried to economically destroy Russia, and are dumping billions into this proxy war against them. They thought it couldn't be done, but Russia could inspire other countries to decouple from the ((global system)), bringing a return to nationalism / isolationism and effectively ending globalism as we know it.

Will it work? What did he really mean by this?

ft.com/content/0c9e3b72-8d8d-4129-afb5-655571a01025

Attached: finkel.jpg (714x648, 58.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But I was told Putin was globohomo?

If Putin does pull this off I'm gonna build the midget a golden statue

Globohomo only benefits from wars against weaker third world countries that have raw resources, Ukraine is an industrial and agricultural producer that a lot of countrys depend on for exports. The countrys can't get those goods so a war there is the last thing globohomo wants.

>What did he really mean by this?
We got what we wanted so we are going to give some bullshit line to make the nationalists rest a bit easier before poisoning their celebratory wine and beer.
If there's one thing to say about jews, it's that they are tenacious as fuck and will not rest, no matter how many nations are subverted.

Z

read closely. stakeholder capitalism is still in play, get used to the new term because that’s the globalization rebrand. they just showed you their power, it’s not countries that but russia hard, it was corporations and kike banker types. that’s stakeholder capitalism throwing it’s weight around, soon they’ll have a share of governance rather than simply lobbying and bribing their policies into place. PPP, private public partnership. globohomo is going ahead on schedule

Attached: 07EB5875-51D7-4514-887A-7EEF93ADD2EF.jpg (1024x795, 62.16K)

communitarianism - that's the 50 cent word of our new world

Attached: gpp.png (1536x864, 646.72K)

archive dot ph/x6ldJ
>If BlackRock Inc. calls up a company and says “we are a big shareholder and we’d like you to reduce your greenhouse gas emissions,” the executives will generally listen to BlackRock and care what it thinks, because they know that, if they don’t, BlackRock will become disgruntled, and if enough big shareholders become disgruntled enough an activist might show up and win a proxy fight. (Sometimes the disgruntled big institutional shareholders will quietly invite an activist to show up; this is informally called an “RFA,” or “request for activist.”) There just isn’t that much that BlackRock can do on its own: The board controls the company, board elections are not competitive (outside of proxy fights) and most of what shareholders vote on is non-binding; BlackRock has a lot of shares, and so a lot of votes, but it can't do much with them. But if an activist shows up, BlackRock or other shareholders can vote out the board. And the managers know that, which is why they feel the need to keep shareholders happy.

Yep
>War is good, no wait-
>Woman is a social construct
>Race is a social construct
>Bad is really good, you're just ignorant

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, and 2 + 2 = 5

If you disagree you're a Nazi.

Double think is the act of simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct.

They KNOW BETTER but they desperately want the their version of reality to be true.

They seek to impose their delusional will on reality through fear and propaganda

The elite keep everyone confused so they can hide amidst the chaos.

WHEN PEOPLE STOP BELIEVING THE STORY THEY TELL, AND STOP PLAYING BY THE FAKE RULES THEY MAKE UP, WE CAN

>write a new story
>Make new rules
>Be free of fucking tyranny

What will the statue be shaped like?

>What did he really mean by this?
It means we won.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 101942.jpg (1200x903, 68.66K)

Based Russians, I hope they heem this whole system into the past

Attached: 1637878253604.png (1092x1125, 759.63K)

Good job everyone

Yeah. And now globohomo is boycotted and sanctioned. So it’s over.

We did it Any Forums!!#

globalization end
globalism begin

Attached: 2bc.jpg (600x583, 15.77K)

Thank you user, you as well

>as comnpanies reconfigure supply chains

Best part is that I just started my job as a consultant for reconfiguring supply chains. i can dismantle Globalism and be thanked and paid by its former proponents lmao

dont count on it

Attached: 83C900E3-D840-414C-A9C2-5C9BD4CF8544.gif (320x320, 1.85M)

Damn, they've really got you beat down with no hope huh.

Who's THIS flaming faggot? I wish to troll him verily.