PETRODOLLAR THREAD

How likely is the deal between the Saudis and China to start trading oil in yuan to actually go through? China is already their top trading partner instead of the US.

Attached: 61206104_303.jpg (700x394, 42.04K)

That's none of my business what chinks and arabs do in their own countries.

Why does the government put so much aluminium in the water? They want to kill us. Who cares about foreigners when my OWN GOVERNMENT is trying to kill me.

Dan Andrews is still alive. That means my nation is cucked mindslaves who deserve terrorism.

Two more weeks

China gave Saudis their carrier killer missiles, so sending the navy is not an option for the US lol

Attached: 1646066775924.png (615x1167, 394.86K)

Not happening

why not?
Glow ops?

its over for the americunts
prepare your anuses

Attached: americunt starve.png (1162x944, 773.05K)

The problem with gas is that once people start using it, they won't stop.
I'm talking entire villages drinking the stuff. Washing their dishes with it and using it for deodorant.
Little kids running up to you pulling on your pant legs chanting "Fillerup! Fillerup!" just begging for another sweet taste of petrol.
It really is a sight to see

Attached: GAS GAS GAS.jpg (586x781, 128.02K)

Sneed.

>carrier killer missiles
How effective are those really? I've seen how the CIWS systems on our ships can be very effective.

The stuff about Saudi Arabia using yuan has no chance in hell of happening. MBS knows he’ll get toppled if he ever seriously considered that

dont make me yuan

Cope

Attached: 1647989346158.jpg (1500x1125, 675.06K)

The danger is that the warhead can be purely kinetic. So even is you can hit the Mach10 missile, there is enough supersonic fragment to destroy the flight deck and render the carrier useless.

it's over for mutts

Attached: 15745.png (1440x706, 319.74K)

Don't spam POL with ur rubbish everyday u sanddigger
go bak to the anus of MBS and rot to the core fucking moron.

Basically zero. Saudi just wants better deals on weapons and more commitment.

U.S. will have no problem making Saudi Oil inaccessible if it went through with this.

It's like a hot higschool whore trying to make her jock boyfriend angry by talking about how some other football player at another school asked her out.

Toppled and replaced with what, radical Islamic clerics who will say fuck you America, no oil for you we're going back to the 9th century?

Biden can always go to Iran.

>U.S. will have no problem making Saudi Oil inaccessible if it went through with this.
How?

He went, and Iran replied with missiles on US consulate. US didn't do shit

With some other Arab Jews just like the Saudi Royal family. Of course this would be after a decade long war of attrition that leaves KSA a smoldering hellhole who's only secure territory is that run and managed by Exon and friends.

don't care
stop spraying me with barium, strontium, and aluminum

The same way they did in Syria and Libya.

There's no shortage of people in the peninsula who want to take over, hundreds of factions, a place totally destroyed straight out of Mad Max.

Incredibly based isolationist schizo

Based environmentally conscious, domestic policy focused aussie