Define the ukraine/russian conflict as a food analogy

Define the ukraine/russian conflict as a food analogy

Attached: pepe damn.jpg (1280x720, 913.74K)

fair enough, it's a lot like Red Rooster and KFC.
both are shit but fat retards are really loyal to their restaurant of choice.

Haggis. A bunch of stuff no one wants shoved into the stomach of a sheep then boiled to death.

Attached: Haggis.jpg (1280x853, 157.13K)

Lotsa motza

Putin went to a buffet, but it wasn't enough so he tried to go to a second buffet and claimed that paying at the first one gave him the right to.

which restraunt should I be loyal to?

So you're Russia sitting at a table with good friend America and girlfriend Ukraine. Ukraine breaks up with you at the dinner table. America starts putting thoughts into her head and inching his way over, clearly trying to make a move.
"Dude don't do that she's right next to me" you might say but America just keeps flirting and Ukraine is buying it.
At what point do you escalate to nukes?

is he wrong?

somebody tried putting a jewish cock in the middle of an oreo

Shit I accidentally made it a cuck analogy.
Imagine the same scenario as before but they're actually eating

who bit?

MAKE A GUN ANALOGY OR YOUR GAY

>ukrainian guns
I was doomed from the start

KFC vs Popeye's. Both are shit, have massive influence and appeal more to niggers.

your kitchen, why eat sub-par garbage when you could make your own food that is tailored to your tastes and that you could feel some satisfaction of knowing you made that food yourself.

Well then turn the barbie on cuz I'm coming m8

a big fat faggot is hungry but he spent all his money buying shawarma, so now a much skinnier but still kind of fat faggot, nasty stinky nuclear farts tho, is making a run for mcdonalds across the street from his house while the fat faggot is chimping out at the manager on the phone about transgender basket weaving, after he got home, shawarma wrappers up to your knees, and realized they made his order wrong and gave him the wrong size fry pod

a bodacious white woman absolutely lasting for BBC and exploring one with her tongue.

its a food analogy thread

Basically a big nigga ate the kids meal, and that's not okay.

When it comes down to it, Chick-fil-A.
It's the only mainstream franchise that hasn't been pozzed to shit and still adheres to classic American Values. It's God's Chicken.

There are two bowls of pelmeni.
One is big gay. The other one is small gay. But both are gay. And you are gay.
Then the jew ate both.
And a lone burger was watching.
The jew will eat the burger next.
Because he is insatiable.