Is humor a passive aggressive beta behavior?

Is humor a passive aggressive beta behavior?

Attached: article-10721-1.jpg (1392x788, 175.65K)

Only when it is coming from a vindictive cunt.

No. Are you fucking autistic or something?

Chuds can't do humor unless they have victim.

You can't hide behind satire your entire life, kiddo.

An oxymoron in one sentence.

You will never be a woman, just like him

No, actually humor requires balls and a willingness to do harm. Why do you think all those old fuckers like Matt stone and trey Parker can’t make a joke for their life anymore? Their testosterone plummeted because they are very old and going to die soon

The major difference between pol and the babylon bee is that pol understands it is already a joke.

Drop this worthless straw man you worthless nigger. The majority of trans with an IQ over 100 no they never will be and never plan of chopping the cock. They do it to gain an advantage in some sector of their life. I lived as a woman for about half a year, I made myself up as a Goth Chastity Sissy, had a bunch gross tranny sex with other trannies when I was done with it cuz it stopped being worth the effort I stopped.

Attached: 6CDEDC03-6444-428F-AE76-3E937CB07C9C.jpg (800x525, 148.38K)

Where is the satire? I dont think youre an autist anymore. Just a retard. No jokes here.
I probably shouldnt be bullying a retard. Im sorry.

Not because it is passive aggressive. It isn't. It is beta because it is approval-seeking behavior. It is why comedians never get the girl.

Humor is the best weapon against people who take themselves way too seriously. Well, second best, best is bullets.

humor, pure humor, the type that makes you laugh, is angelical
satan hates humor, he hates joy and mirth
so when people share laughs, it drives the lefty mad
its why lefty cucked comedians now are there for claps and whoops and not authentic laughter

>I'm a whiney faggot
I know
>I lived as a woman
Nope

nice engrish buddy

>satan hates humor, he hates joy and mirth
Checked...

Attached: 1604110537620.png (900x900, 973.92K)

Attached: 1644302109071.png (713x401, 271.71K)

>Is humor a passive aggressive beta behavior?
Lolwut? Being funny gets you pussy

Attached: 1632285980433.jpg (750x749, 45.95K)

Humor is subjective.

Attached: IMG_3490.gif (410x410, 3.99M)

a smile before your body loses the battle and collapses around you