New Postal Service cuck mobiles just dropped

Gas, not electric, so the leftards are seething.

Attached: 1647654050362.jpg (900x500, 343.35K)

The future looks stupid

Weird ass design choice

Somehow the look worse and I didn't even think that was possible.

They are designed to carry packages not your wife's boyfriend

Looks soulless I like the rusty look makes it look human

Projecting

those are the same thing...

is there a point in giving it no ground clearance
don't they have to deliver no matter the weather

Why can't they just use some normal fucking Sprinter vans. Can you imagine the tooling and shit this monstrosity costs?

Attached: 1647703682465.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

good visibility, i think

has backup camera too, should prevent a lot of bump-ups

lmao they can't put FOOD on the shelves 99% of post offices will never get these over the next like 20 years of famine and conflict

this thing looks like it came out of the nightmare before christmas

I need to add this looks like it was designed by niggers in Kenya, although at least they have a domestic auto company.

This does make sense since some of the newer mail... people... I have seen are total thots.

the old vehicle, the lev, or long endurance vehicle, was literally a ford ranger with a postal service body kit

soon you can own one, people will buy them up like crazy

Ahh I see, very astute observation user.

Bro I will make one a fuck pad.

How to drive without impersonating though

It's beautiful

Attached: awe.jpg (231x232, 17.14K)

Not actually the motto of the postal service.

Fuckin' checked. You won't be impersonating because they will no longer be using the LEV user mentioned above. Unless you want to LARP for some MILFs.

Attached: 1647552104205.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

llv (long life vehicle), made by grumman, and it uses the iron duke for an engine

i want to buy one at auction and then ship it over to japan

Attached: llv.jpg (600x338, 39K)

>lev
The old vehicle was the LLV and it's an s-10/blazer platform, but I guess you're close in function.

This. Extremely efficient vehicle purpose built. Not meant to look good.

Anal dildo seat included?

Designed for midgets and the disabled? Why are the door handles around a persons knees?

Not in practice. I live in a city with many hills and a lot of elevation that gets a lot of snow each year, as well as ice. They nor anyone could really walk anywhere for a few days. Fuckin' shut down my Dunkies and I had to brew my crack at home, which was not as good. You must try if you come across one day my fellow niggerlad.

Attached: 1648084094330.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Good luck in the winter. Looks like that thing is use a V1

That visibility will prob save lives

Ac included. The llv didnt have AC which makes it less prone to jacking.

spooky, the ghost of george lucas just walking in frame like that

Holy shit what the fuck

Attached: 1647142271755.jpg (425x372, 51.84K)

Ich liebe dich, Hans... du faggot

>Hi, I'm Johnny Cab!

my mistake, carry on

The randomness of this as he was simply walking into his hotel room while some random dudes film activating some chuckles.

Attached: 1647701575728.webm (720x816, 676.38K)

I still don’t understand why usps just doesn’t contract out mail delivery to FedEx and ups.

Kek.

Attached: homer-simpsons.gif (480x360, 2.05M)

im so british i shit the queen

That actually looks cool, old school kind of cool

i actually think that looks kino

I don't know why I said room. I'm high as balls on dude weed man.

Attached: 1647349876037.gif (500x500, 712.24K)

>it really happens
Holy fuck.

pretty sure my spare has wider tires than that thing

Attached: homer.gif (480x366, 1.05M)

They don’t deliver to my house because access is too sandy, it’s too soft, their tires slip, spin, and they dig themselves onto their frame

I present to you, the homer.

kek

hivemind

Does it have fucking ac yet

They have to have a low seating position because mail carriers don't get up from their seat when they are delivering mail, they have to be at mailbox height, a sprinter van is left hand drive and a taller vehicle.

E85 is the future, electric is a meme

Attached: _dr_faggot.jpg (1024x614, 37.94K)

my post office uses some right handed drive japanaese shitbox

Attached: 1627663593572.png (791x456, 760.57K)

I'm guessing you live in a more rural area? I've seen USPS use rhd vehicles in more country areas with long stretches between houses.

I kind of doubt either of the front doors open from the outside. Mailtrucks are right hand drive so they can interface with mailboxes on the right side of the road, and the left side door and shelf is probably for when they're doing housing development/culdesac cluster mailboxes. I imagine the driver enters and exits through the sliding door on the right side of the vehicle, or maybe the rear lift door.

lmao it's so ugly it's endearing

kinda, there isnt any long stretches just a small rural town.

The problem with gas is that once people start using it, they won't stop.
I'm talking entire villages drinking the stuff. Washing their dishes with it and using it for deodorant.
Little kids running up to you pulling on your pant legs chanting "Fillerup! Fillerup!" just begging for another sweet taste of petrol.
It really is a sight to see

Attached: 1648176040957.jpg (586x781, 128.02K)

Bad for the environment, you can have a fan, preferably made of recycled paper.

Human creation is typically perfect shaped and smooth. It is always disgusting to look at once you notice the difference between natural and human creation. Nature is full of imperfections such as cracks, imperfect shapes, rough surface and asymetric properties. Human creation is typically full of "perfect" circles triagles and squares. Go on. Look to your left. What is the first human created thing you see? Im willing to bet its a pefect shape and or smooth surfaced

I want to see that thing going down I-95 on a Saturday afternoon