Our birthrates have plummeted because our culture has collapsed

I went to the high school today to look for girls, and I thought I was in the right mindset all the way up until I actually got there and observed what I had to choose from, and I remembered why it was so hard to talk to girls in the first place.

Modern culture has completely sucked the joy out of life, at least that's the only way I can put what I saw into words. Half the girls were hurriedly walking home, staring at the ground and absolutely closed to approach, and the other half were fat/brown/degenerate, basically below a 3/10 which is miles below my genetics and background. I have pretty low standards and that second category of girls shatters even those.

I ended up not even talking to one of them. A few I locked eyes with quickly averted their gaze and walked a little faster after they noticed me. I can't fathom a person (not already in a relationship) not being excited at the opportunity to meet a new person who is interested in dating them, but I guess this is the mentality girls live in somehow. I tried to escape the blackpill and just got pushed back a bit. Not to be a doomer, I'm just relaying my disappointment in the state of affairs we find our civilization in, and all of this is beyond my own control to fix. You can't lead society back to traditionalism by example if girls remain the primary choosers of relationships, and then proceed to ignore most guys that aren't 10/10. Some girls are just so awkward/introverted/brainwashed that they ignore ALL guys, because they are afraid of commitment, toxic masculinity, patriarchy, or just social interaction because they were raised in a bubble in the age of social media and propagandized rape culture.

In conclusion, we must remove all jews from White homelands and restore the traditionalism and authoritarian patriarchal hierarchy of our forefathers.

Attached: 1647984001477.jpg (600x334, 51.87K)

problem is you have to be in highschool to comfortably go to it

>30 Years old user goes "to the High school" and girls are terrified by him

They don't raise tradwifes at high school anymore. You gotta go lower.

Is this how rapists behave before they get caught and sent to prison?

college age, I can pass as a tenth year high schooler after a haircut and shave.

Are you actually mentally ill? I hope you get arrested you fucking degenerate

Also, s o y and plastic raises estrogen levels.

I wasn't comfortable in highschool when I was in it. It took me well through college to stop being both a sperg and a nihilist.

>traditionalist
>not immediately going to older gentlemen clubs and asking for their daughters hand once you bond with them
You aren’t going to make it. Back in the old days women avoided men so men went to their fathers to set up a meeting and then if it went well they would start courting which would lead to marriage. In a way, that’s still the case today.

Are you sitting at the bus stop when girls are leaving home? Just watching these little girls.. finding that coveted tradwife..

>that’s still the case today.
Kek good one. This is the protective attitude boomers have of their "little angels" in current year:

We are poisoned from every angle since birth, shit is so fucked that even a drastic political restoration would not be able to undo most of the damage to the body of the population that the cabal has wrought.

The pill.

That is all.

Attached: Pill.jpg (1280x720, 490.36K)

Yea that's how I read it
OP is a pedo and doesn't understand why highschool girls avoid him

>pedo
>highschool

Pick one

>SHE'S ONLY 17 YEARS 364 DAYS 23 HOURS OLD YOU PEDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT DATE MY FERTILE DAUGHTER BEFORE I SEND HER TO COLLEGE AND SHE SUCKS 500 DICKS

Attached: 1647610747894.jpg (1024x1024, 106.65K)

Answer my question nigger

Ok neckbeard

>miles below my genetics and background
lmao at this schizoid weirdo

No, retard. That's unnecessary and creepy. That'd be like following a girl walking home, which is unacceptable in any setting HS or not.