Gaymers

Why is your generation like this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-221937_Reddit.jpg (1080x1314, 549.86K)

elden ring sucks

That’s photoshopped retard maybe get better eye site instead of watching zoomers all day fag oh wait you can’t boomer.

That is for you to decide, I am enjoying it but I do not like how normies say it’s hard. The game is stupid easy and the bosses are repeating which is lame.

>Dude
>In a maternity ward
>Playing Elden Ring
>Black

The baby gonna grow up without a father figure.

It's more of a black thing than a gamer thing

What else is he supposed to do? Let's say you're on day 4 of your bitch going "into labor" and you've already provided all the cuddles and sweet nothings and all the wotsits you can provide, what else are you supposed to do? stare at the fucking wall? Nothing is wrong with him bringing a game, but its fucked up that he didn't bring a MULTIPLAYER game so he and his wife could enjoy a quick distraction TOGETHER. instead of elden ring, he should've brought something like mario party or something easy and lighthearted.

Wow Any Forums really is full of virgin glasses users. Time to leave this shithole

based nigger

Just as nature intended.

Attached: BtQVbTkCEAAXl7y.jpg (600x596, 54.93K)

Im not playing that game because I know 8 months of my life will roll off the calendar

>tank top under t-shirt
also why do niggers do this? tank tops are acceptable under buttoned shirts, but not under a tee.

yes please fucking do. But ultimately, you should kill yourself. Faggot.

souls games suck dick

Why ?

If you play games these days, just fucking off yourself. Stop wasting your time lapping up the goy slop.

This. A few years ago my ex went into labor and on day 4 I got sick of waiting and broke up with her so I could get laid again: 0/10 do not recommend.

I brought my pc and played civ. Even had a few drinks (not an alchy btw). It's mad boring. Then the climax happens and the baby shoots out. That's the cool part. Watching the kiddo shoot out like someone squeezed a hotdog out a Vaseline soaked bun.

Innovative I give him prop especially if he doesn’t miss the most important moment

>nigger
>present for the birth
obvious shoop

At least I don’t need glasses loser lol

I still no absolutely nothing about this game. From the title alone it sounds like skyrim, which is a game I've also never played.

>No Challenge
>Normies love it
>Repetitive content

So.... it sucks

>elden ring
>not 2k or madden
that baby has a chance at a real family honestly

>virgin glasses users

I have a baby boy. And I take greater care of the little sucker than 50 digimons and sunk more time per week than I ever did being a raid guild leader in Vanilla WoW.

That is on top of my job. Parenthood is pure commitment

Wish I could’ve played a game when my wife gave birth. Spent two fucking days at the hospital on top of the 13 hours it took for her to be induced and squeeze the little guy out. They’d told us it’d be

> no map assist
> deliveries can take long
The problem is what exactly?