Black Americans hurt more by inflation: report

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 221206.png (1586x1350, 2.06M)

this is trump's fault

not my problem

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8[1].jpg (600x600, 38.84K)

Don't you worry, they'll just steal it anyway.

no shit its because they're all poor and can't manage their money

And this is a bad thing, why?

>hurt more
>not my problem
>more

If Democrats don't give a fuck, why should I?

Not my problem.

niggers are gonna be fine. they've got a free pass to steal/loot/rob/commit crime. i don't give a fuck about the plight of niggers.

I want to make some kind of Andrew Dobson nazi bike pump joke to get my mind off of how fucking stressed and upset I am, but my heart's just not in it tonight.

Good. This is what they voted for.

>blacks vote for endless immigration to take their jobs
>blacks vote for inflation and high gas prices
>blacks vote for trannies in sports, which will wipe out black females in tennis and the WNBA
Oh but "why do wypipo vote against dey interests?"

Sometimes I wish I was black.

Zero responsibilities. Zero pride. Zero aspiration. Like a snail lifted up by society. And when they graduate middle school? Black Escellence nigga

Good. FUCK NIGGERS TO DEATH.

Im surprised these faggots havent called Inflation Racist yet

Attached: 1618591271102.jpg (618x597, 144.1K)

>wrong

Attached: 20220323_194427.jpg (327x322, 19.65K)

I guess we better give each black person a check for a few million dollars to help them through these tough times.

Literally everything hurts niggers more. Bitch ass nigga.

This should make you nervous because it's shit like this that will kick off mass anarchy. once the bread and circuses go away it's going to be game over.

I hope they fucking starve.

how do i get on welfare like a nigger, i wanna live in a trailer and drink malt liquor

More gibs more problems

Bullshit. When you are in debt, have $0 in your bank account and live on welfare, inflation is a net positive.

>"People" completely dependant on subsidy who don't contribute anything near what they take need even more free shit when things get hard?

Suprised Pikachu face.

Attached: 1647303105751.jpg (1125x1041, 469.22K)

Good. After all the millions worth of damage from 2020, they can pay it back now. Best part is they voted unanimously for Biden as well.

Attached: 1633895144223.png (2200x2200, 1.66M)

THIS WHITE SUPREMACISTS HAVE TO BE STOPPED!

Better print out more money and release all their violent criminals from jail and hand out crack to fix the problem.