Would you ever consider dating and/or marrying someone with who is on the opposite side of the political spectrum?

Would you ever consider dating and/or marrying someone with who is on the opposite side of the political spectrum?

Attached: 121387177_2484360791864940_6644494992047522355_n.jpg (1080x1214, 224.65K)

Depends are they cute and nice and like handholding and want children?

left and right are the exact same so it doesn't matter

(If yes to all, then yes)

No
because that side of the spectrum are dangerously functioning retards

kek shes so fat now. enjoy your le epicly trad spic race traitor

Attached: 1639012243498.jpg (218x290, 15.79K)

That would mean that I'd have to date someone who cares about politics. Hard to say but probably not. Could be wrong though. As long as I'm free to be me and do whatever I want

well certainly not this spic and her 4 pounds of makeup

Sure, its not health to agree on everything.

I don't date or intend to marry, so no.

no. leftism is a genetic disease.

Ideally, politics shouldn’t be involved in any of your relationships let alone your closest non-familial one
But most people are too dumb to recognize that

No. It would mean her father was either not present, or was an effeminate pussy faggot. It would also mean that she is not a virgin.

would never even consider it

low-level simp grifter applies intersectionality principle to cater to, and exploit the biggest known racket victims in the political sphere : the bernie fags.
Every 4 years this old jew comes out of his New Hampshire victorian mansion to beg for campaign donation money from these unenlightened commie youths who hold just a performative, surface level understanding of politics, only to disappear after he's thoroughly lined his pockets and divided the fringe extreme leftist vote...this nigga makes a meme appearance once every leap year like he's some sort of deep space comet, where the fuck is he 99% of other times in the realm of politics? Nowhere to be seen, no debates, no talks, no interviews, no conferences, etc. That's how you know he's in it for the grift.

She knows her audience, there's some fine spring chickens to bleed for money in that demographic of bernie fags...

No

fuck this simulation

jump out once ur dead

seethe sneed

you are here

Attached: Destroy burn your communism statues books flags cursed.jpg (1077x1459, 598.04K)

cope dilate

you will never leave

your npcs are getting gung hoed, shitshow

Attached: tzeench kike nurgle vax aids.jpg (404x521, 147.41K)

You act like I have a choice

I dont date mentally Ill people, so no

yeah, i'm not interested in what females think about politics.

No. Leftist women do not stand with their tribe, and as such would not make mothers that care for the well being for their children. Look at the armies of retard single moms lining up to be the first ones to get their 3 year olds shot up multiple times with experimental gene therapy. Thank god im married. Modern women are a lost cause.

Lol, no. If she is a leftist I'm just going to assume her body count is 10+ and she has no marriage value.

Fuckoff with that goblina cake gobbler. Fuck off op.

Attached: 1647109283655.jpg (448x574, 31.6K)