What do you find appealing in this?

It tastes like fucking plastic. I’ll never understand Americans,anglos, Dutch and Germans. L2 eat Pigs

Attached: 37F8E556-E71C-4978-AD6F-1AC313149C1C.png (1114x1295, 370.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EonZHf-W1s0
statinvestor.com/data/38309/wendys-international-restaurants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the fucking tomato should be on the top this is disgusting

Eat Wendy's, it's way better. I can only afford to eat fast food like twice a month tho.

>t. kebab enthusiast

It's pure corn syrup and salt

It’s honestly pretty delicious, but terrible for you. Like all fast food it is engineered in labs to taste good despite being affordable, and each burger has millions and millions of dollars of research into it. Doesn’t even Gordon Ramsay admit Big Macs are delicious?

that's just the mcdonalds in greece

I begin think different people experience food differently, because in the beginning of covid, suddenly all meat started tasting like toilet papper, maybe it's my imagination, but I generally experience mcdonalds stuff the same way I experince music, with a sense of joy, I like to imagine, it's made by a 130kgs fat american with a white moustache who dreamt in the persuit of the perfect burger, even though the story is probably different, he probably wrote x86 and was trying to find the hidden link between blinking leds and burger layers

Most fast food is in America only bro. They've probably never heard/seen a Wendy's. Not that they're missing out since fast food was a mistake.

It tastes fine. It's the kind of place you go to when you're haven't planned anything for supper and you're too lazy to think about it or cook anything.

I only go when I have coupons because I'm cheap and poor too.

Fuck i agree its trash. But a nice fountain pop coke a month is a nice treat.

Its trash, merican and never eat that garbage, it makes me sick

>fountain pop
What is this nonsense?

>dutch
What the fuck did we do?
They don't eat frikandel elsewhere. You eat it with flemish fries, not american knockoffs.
You know it's only called french fries because a retarded mutt soldier was stationed in fucking wallonia during WW1 and ate flemish fries there right? He fucking thought he was in france, and that's what it came to be called.
Mutts are a stain on the truth.

True I thought that right after I posted that. However my point still stands that Wendy's and maybe Chick-Fil-a are probably the only good fast food restaurants(that aren't based on region). It's all pretty bad tho in the grand scheme of things.

Bruh, I'm not cheap nor broke and I never go to fastfoods without coupons. It feels like a robbery paying full price for a meal you'll be hungry 3 hrs later.

Millions of dollars went into developing the infrastructure necessary to maintain consistent quality levels throughout their fleet of restaurants, not the food itself. The food is ok but nothing great.

Yup. The coupon price is what the regular price should be.

It's very predictable. You know EXACTLY how it will taste every time. I suspect that's very appealing to certain kinds of people. Maybe even obsessive compulsive types who are also obese.

Christ you creatures are fucking retarded.

There's no alternative universe where the condiments are in that order

In the US McDonalds is franchised, some locations source beef from local farms so you actually get good burgers if you order Quarter Pounders which are cooked fresh. I feel bad for foreign countries with corporate only McDonald's because they get the slime burger meat all around.

They had the best fries back in the 1990's. Would order a "bucket of fries" right after school. Burn off all the carbs walking around town. Then they changed the oil they used... Now they just taste bland.

NO MORE MCDONALDS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=EonZHf-W1s0

t. Mutt

There are fucking KFC's, Burger Kings, McDowells everywhere.

Wendys has 35 locations in Venezuela of all places - statinvestor.com/data/38309/wendys-international-restaurants/

Shit there is a Popeyes literally inside the DMZ

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)