What does that mean for my families that are still in Honduras?

what does that mean for my families that are still in Honduras?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-24 215904.png (1176x1014, 782.39K)

Honduras seems like a lovely part of Mexico

It means that a lot of countries that import most of the food, gas and fertilizers they consume will get rekt hard. Search for what Honduras imports and produces the most to see how fucked your family will be.

It used to be.

Hey mexibro question; why do you want to smell my buttcheeks?

Vienen pronto

fuck Hondurans, i hope they starve to death; at least the Buzzards would get a good meal.
anyone too retarded to grow their own food SHOULD starve. Grow tubers and legumes, raise chickens, learn to fish. If you can't be practicable you should die.

>more fucking central fags storm the USA because all the central kikes decided to sell their food and products to foreign markets for more than domestic.

Once title 42 ends, Mexico is gonna stop with remain in Mexico.

PREPARE FOR THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE HORDE

Is this dude stupid or what? He is openly admitting he has no control. I thought he was from the people, for the people, build back better and here we go head first into a recession plus famine topped with massive inflation. I can't laugh hard enough.

I don't, but you elephant ass is so fat it reaches even here.

Prices up 4x for the countries that can make it. Fertilizer and gas prices will result in unattainable food prices in the US. Assuming they don't export it all as aid and leave us to suffer.

>t. Salvadorian

Everybody below Texas IS fucked.

Not really. These people live off of locally sourced food and rice. I’ve seen them eat iguanas, sea turtles, little weird capybara looking critters. Smaller countries too with ports on both sides so supplies can be distributed faster.

Everything north of Mexico is fucked

You have to go back.
We have to build a wall.

Attached: 1613586973611.png (579x488, 225.89K)

>little weird capybara looking critters
Guinea pig are basically delicacy if you don't live in the mountains

Well, biden voters, you fucked us. You fucked us all. Good job, assholes.

>Everything north of Mexico is fucked
America can outbid us on everything when the time comes

>A DARK DARK WINTER

B..b...b..BUT ORANGE MAN BAD

>voting matters
LOL

It means you have to go back, fucktard
The US is about to become venezuela thanks to biden

Hope my pres closed the border, a single murican eats like 20 people combined