Aus/pol - breakfast of champions edition

With butter or without butter?

Attached: vegemite.jpg (1000x1000, 106.44K)

why did australia lose their bantz? it's been really pathetic lately

What percentage of the population are forever boosters?

What's for lunch cunts? For me, it's homemade Sheppard's Pie with a Coopers Stout tall boy

I just had some greek yogurt with mango

A steadily shrinking one.

youre not "cool" for eating WW2 tier ration "food", in fact youre probably poisoning yourself

Forgot pic

Attached: IMG20220325114511.jpg (3000x4000, 3.72M)

all replaced with chang micropenis and streetshitters sadly
you cant banter right when you dont have a dick

Slowly figuring out what I'm supposed to do game looks better now

Attached: stalker expedition .png (815x458, 590.1K)

First paragraph contradicts second. Which one is it?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-25 13-04-48.png (1556x448, 75.27K)

The sheriff in Megaton can be killed by the edgelord chad in Moriarty's saloon, just narc him to the nig and he'll get killed and you can take his stuff
then the talon company will surround you in a diner while you look a nigs corpse from a note you followed from hacked computers in a museum leading you to loot in a safe
always choose laser weapons

Attached: cooom.jpg (1024x819, 77.69K)

1 jab or 1000 jab's makes no difference to me, they're always going to be Soulless Jabbies as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully they start dying of VAIDS soon, I'm getting sick of waiting.

>The homework

Attached: Homework.jpg (373x956, 81.36K)

Looks great, doesn't look like lamb mince though.
Based Cooper's drinker. Tomorrow is bottling day for me.

With real butter. Never realised why vegemite sandwiches tasted better at grandmas than they did at home until i found out Grandma used real butter, mum used margarine. The more you know.

Coppers must be down on funding if they are trying to get us addicted to opiates.

WHO HERE JUST?

Attached: 1526973993343.jpg (514x508, 70.49K)

Kek you cunts are funny as fuck. Where did you get the seeds from?

you're just a fucking seppo, can't bants knowing I'm probably speaking with a filthy spic

Heading to the pub for the first time tonight. Is it easy to pick up girls there?

FallOut 3 will ensure you use every bullet and every health item in a battle and keep your carryweight light

It says, fuck you, we make the rules, and we can do whatever we want.

Its hard to be cocky when your country is trash

Who here /cut/?
Since my circumcision I've found sex feels much better, as well as being able to urinate without spraying everywhere. It's a fucking pain having to wipe up sprayed piss on your floor and toilet seat. I highly recommend getting the snip lads

Based as fuck

Nothing. I had a late breakfast and probably won't eat anything until dinner now.

same as usual plus some malted milk and baccy

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-163853_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 931.14K)

What do you mean first time?

Rough as guts bit of steak and asparagus. Find it easier these days to have dinner for lunch and then just something light at tea time.

Attached: MeatyLunch.png (471x353, 384.55K)

that's hardly a pie but looks delish

Chadfish a roastie and send her to the same pub. You can then easily pick her up because in her mind she's just been stood up.

Pettie is 2.05 today. Cheap.

We're happy little Vaxximites
As cucked as cucked can be
We all enjoy our Booster Shots
For breakfast, lunch, and tea
Our mummies say we're growing weaker
Every single week
Because we love our Booster Shots
We all adore our Booster Shots
It puts a clot in every NPC