A female fighter pilot was kicked out of the Italian air force after complaining about the bullying and shared this...

A female fighter pilot was kicked out of the Italian air force after complaining about the bullying and shared this picture.

Is it normal for female pilots to wear thongs?

Attached: 1648167649743.jpg (960x540, 216.59K)

That's kinda hot

Probably. It's 2022 bigot. Also respect her extreme BDSM and pain humiliation fetish.

>protip : females are retarded trash

Women have no business in the military, how is this so hard to understand?

sniff

qliado incel

She should have raised the issue with her infirmary.
Hell even russian military has a complaint desk for abuse, but no, the cunt had to post her ass on the internet.

100% she flicks her bean to the memory of said abuse

Attached: 2313.png (385x363, 66.62K)

It was most likely actually consentual and she just wanted an excuse to garner herself attention and show her ass to the world.

Video or it didnt happen

Imagine an Asian girl shoving her face in that brapper

video

Attached: 1648169647153.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

What happened to her ass?

I can't cum unless she's crying

It looks like a granny’s ass

How do I join the air force?

Built for BGC

unbelievably based hazing ritual

based

Wtf

She 100% loved every second of that

Attached: op.jpg (183x275, 9.54K)

>Gets gangbanged
>calls it bullying
fuckin bitches

Attached: 1310256959105s.jpg (251x189, 8.15K)

HOT

Attached: 1617809667242.png (901x1015, 453.43K)

It's normal for all pilots to wear thongs it's apart of the standard dress it helps with g force

bruh.... i am hard

Depression and fatigue is normal

Those looks like wounds from dirty knifes or claws, it's not what it looks like when you're whipped

you're thinking of g strings

There are plenty of positions they can fill and be of service to their country, they just shouldn't be in the frontlines. Troons are women tho so they shouldn't be on the frontlines either.

looks like fun

hazing is interesting... if you resist it or complain, they will fuck with you a million times worst.

when I got out of college and started work in professional services, they did hazing with things like

>let's leave work on Friday at 4pm, spend 5 hours and $5,000 dollars together in the bar (charge the client!) and then you better have your ass in the chair working on Saturday at 10 am

I didn't realize it at the time, but this was hazing, and I didn't play along and it all ended up in shambles for me. live and learn I guess.

What the fuck??????????????????????????????????????...

Awalt

Thats pretty light hazing if that's the worst of it, even if its kinda weird.

Bitches always got to complain about something.