Ok, then define what a woman is Any Forums

>Ability to give birth
Infertile women aren't women?
>Uhhh XX chromosomes
Women with chromosome mutations exist. Look it up. Are they not women?
>W-well vagina! They need a vagina!
Intersex people exist. And they pass as woman. What are they?
>Intersex people are just an outlier!

Okay, even if these things are all outliers, that still doesn't change the fact that there is no set definition for what a "woman" is. If I can find hundreds of thousands of people who break your definition, then you do not have a definition.

I'll sit here and wait though. Still waiting.

Attached: d8c.png (657x527, 44.49K)

yes a genetic xx with matching gender and sex organs au natural

>Ok, then define what a woman is Any Forums

Women are agents of globohomo they are the perfect NPC that lures you back to the matrix.

Attached: 1123123123156445648789456.jpg (460x345, 27.32K)

women are property

So your whole argument that there's no set definition on what a woman is relies on exceptions proving the rule?

You have walked past and seen thousands of people who you thought were "woman" that did not follow your strict definition. That is just statistically true.

What does that tell you about your definition?

OP will never be a woman.

just bring me the individual, i will decide.

>Women with chromosome mutations exist. Look it up. Are they not women?
No
That was easy

A woman is a human female who has xx at birth stop engaging in this needless sophistry fuckface

I can only tell you what a woman is not, and that is all you need to know. This has been understood since the dawn of time.

Who cares this is just a language game.

>there is no definition for a woman but I demand you call me one
you have nothing and are nothing

define "female".

AHA!

And there it is.

SO you agree. A woman is simply what you decide is a woman. You decide simply based on your judgement. Society decides based on your judgement.

You're so close... It's almost as if, by saying this, you recognize that: Being a woman is a social construct.

Well there you go! Thanks for proving my point.

Jew

>Women with chromosome mutations exist. Look it up
Implying the existence of rare abnormalities justifies changing the definition of what a woman is.

Imagine engaging in this kind of kike pilpul gaslighting and expecting people to take you seriously.

Yes when those outliers make up an insanely small percentage of cases you fucking retard. There’s 8 billion humans. It would be a whole other story if these outliers made up 10%. Even fucking 1%, but they don’t. Not even close, they couldn’t be more rare

what i accept as a women has nothing to do with society, but with my judgement of it.

So XXX or X0 karyotypes arent women?

let's unpack this.

biologist here, started in 2018 and got my bachelors degree, just graduating now

i can definitevely say that anything you learned in school is wrong

anything you learned in university science classes before ~2015 is wrong

sex and gender are both undefined scientifically

biologically it is impossible to 100% identify a women/female

it all exists along a spectrum. all of it. everything.
womanhood, gay/straightness, cis/transness, white/blackness its all a spectrum.

Attached: gold-medalist.png (633x517, 540.2K)

Women don't even exist, it's all a lie

women are born with a vagina
men are born with a penis
simple as

define "define"

>I was born the wrong social construct
do what comes natural and end it already

I think he means that anecdotal evidence of genetic mutations doesn’t change the definition of what a woman is. Genetic mutations or hormone imbalances in the brain doesn’t determine gender. Is your pet dog a male or female? And how did you determine that?

Nope. Thanks for playing!

Well then they have to be men? There are only men and women.

Adult human female

>a car with one broken wheel is no longer a car
Kill yourself now

>Still waiting.

Attached: 1648174104968.png (587x534, 150.59K)

Why define it? So the feminist government can discriminate against men? Why do we always shoot ourselves in the foot with this?

So why are you obsessed with defining a woman?

>they can't descriminate against men if you let perverts who chop off their dicks into the girls bathroom
you're a retard

lol retard

"Is it already 8pm? Let me check"

AHA, The time of they day is simply what you decide the time of the day is. Whether its 8 pm or not you decide simply based on your judgement.

You are such a moron holy shit. Checking if something is true doesn't mean that you are the one who decides if it's true or not. Kill yourself. Oh, and you already knew this but you will never be a woman.

This person is a ftm living as a man now.

Are you saying he is not an adult human female by your definition?

Check and mate.

Attached: dsc_0636_slide-12de188956ce20fc73e56c1903f3c59e597b5818.jpg (4603x3069, 3.6M)