Russians are NK tier brainwashed now

youtube.com/watch?v=kELta9MLOzg
it's over, Putin has instilled fear in their hearts

Attached: 1646571679857.jpg (782x738, 99.42K)

If you think the Russians are stupid, look how many asshole Americans and Canadians and Euros believe Putin.

Russians will be forever remembered as the new Nazis

Attached: Russian Nazi tank.jpg (1280x853, 361.87K)

People are generally brainwashed and stupid.

Go to Reddit and Twitter to find out. I've lost my hope in humanity long time ago.

Propaganda: That means it's working

>the new Nazis

Attached: 1646781535181.jpg (838x501, 43.5K)

>now

Kek

>NK tier brainwashed
So redpilled?

+0.12 Shekels for you, goy

CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, CBC, BBC, NPR and every other news outlet in the world, in 50 different languages, with hundreds of reporters and journalists embedded in Ukraine and the stupid nigger believe MuH FacEB00k ViDyA. Defies reason.

How exactly do all of those news outlets and reporters all come up with the same "narrative"/.

Attached: direction-brain light-switch brain.png (1160x770, 156.84K)

no one but maybe a few crusty hohols will even remember this "special operation" in 10 years

>multiple people observe and report of a existing
>nope, must be b anyone who see's a is a shill/dumbass/npc/paid actor/uneducated

you niggas are fucking retarded. I live in Detroit and its 1000% worse than russia. I literally had to buy a ghost glock from some cartel spic so I dont get killed driving around at night. I would kill LITERALLY ANYBODY to move to russia where people actually support their nation. And the only reason you faggots are scared of russia is because you are all manlet incels that follow vaush and jerkoff to marvel movies.

>Russians are NK tier brainwashed now
so the natural state of things

Russians ignoring fake news. Based!

>lives in detroit
>calls other people niggers
user was nigger the whole time

Yeah, they are a bunch of slaves. Stupid yet the want to be the best. Cannot even compete in a sporting event and take the loss so they cheat at everything. Permanently banned from the Olympics so the send a private group of athletes and guess what. They cheated again.

Poor pricks. If they only knew.

Attached: RKilled.png (768x719, 104.63K)

Why should they trust some western reporter trying to manipulate them? Imagine some guy with russian accent doing the same here, he would get attacked.

i support neither, not my problem. if ukraine wanted to provoke russia they have to fight russia. seriously. it's very feminine to mock someone and then calling your male friends to solve the issue for you. it doesn't matter who's right in the conflict, the stronger one will win.

You stupid cunt, all the white people left Detroit in the 1970s. How the fuck are you still there, you dense niggerfaggot.

Never mind, it’s obvious you’re a russian shill using a VPN. Nobody in America can be so clueless.

yeah sure bro im just russian shill

Attached: 1616707075011.gif (368x368, 3.65M)

>brainwashed
its more that they know better than to denounce putin on a global media source lest they get their entire family suicided in the middle of the night

Yo is that real?

You do realise that Latvia is more NK right now than Russia?
You’re engaging in mass-scale censorship banning all Russian sources, while your country isn’t even at war with anyone.
Censorship during war isn’t great but is understandable. But you’re not at war, fucking Balts. Going full Orwell mode and accusing others of Orwellianism

Attached: AB1FD679-FC4D-4E99-8B11-1232ACD883E3.jpg (605x1024, 81.95K)