King George III

Was King George III the good guy? Is monarchy the best form of government?

Attached: 1200px-Allan_Ramsay_-_King_George_III_in_coronation_robes_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1200x1874, 594.93K)

He was a dick for getting us involved in wars, letting his soldiers trample on us, and preventing us from having a navy.

Idk but he cut down an apple tree when we was a kid and got sent to the States.

>King George III
King of BTFO

Nah the are so mad we reject them that they bring niggers jews and nukes on us.

In exchange he provided access to a global trade network and protection from invasions and Indians

>King George III
Should of left France alone.

Riiiiiight

Yes, he was honestly the good guy

What wars? The one to take over eastern French North America that was won in 1767? Thank King George III for the midwest.

Idk if being serious
He literally did the opposite of this

Yeah thanks for the industrial revolution and its consequences, midwest

>Was King George III the good guy?
If you were Black, Amerindian, or Catholic, yes. If you owned Blacks, murdered Amerindians, or hated Catholics, then no.

>Is monarchy the best form of government?
No, probably the very worst.

The fuck are you talking about the quartered soldiers served as protection from frontier dangers

he loved shagging and was an all round great king and great guy

if you are reading this as a second or third gen third world immigrant in a first world country then i have one question for you... what do my big hairy sweaty english bollocks taste like?

they taste good no?

Retard

no u

King George III mistreated the Colonist in what way? A temporary post war tax to recover the economy? Rejecting the colonist inhabiting the Appalachians that would of stir up a war?

He was fine, but he lived that long both of his sons were already old as fuck and fat. Technically though, his reign ended in 1811 when the regency act happened after he once again schizo upon the death of his fave child

genius

Monarchy is obviously the best fom of government, but I cant vouch for the guy.

The catholics must be dealt with if they keep up these kike games

Are you retarded? Did you fall for the Thomas Paine propaganda?