Can passive inaction be a sin

can passive inaction be a sin

Attached: IMG_20220207_014417_970.jpg (1024x1280, 165.74K)

It's called "sloth" and it's one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Attached: sloth_eyecatch_chain.jpg (1280x720, 142.65K)

give an example?

observing someone commiting a sin, being able to stop it but remain passive

Of course. If you saw Hillary raping a young boy, would you expect God to bring you to the Kingdom of Heaven by just walking away? Pick up a sword.

No such thing as sin, just fuck kids dude, just fly a rainbow flag and fuck kids

God arranged for those things to happen, who am i to stand in His way and be punished for something i didn't do ?

>Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Yes. Worse. A transgression. Dereliction of duty.

Attached: .......gif (250x250, 1.16M)

You cannot change others, but you prevent the weak from exploiting the vulnerable.

Yes. God speaks to you and the truth is you know what is good and what is evil

none of you have done shit.

Your just a faggot

But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
- Luke 22:36-38

God says those who would harm children are better to drown with stone tied to their ankles. He used to lash bankers. Revelation is all about his wrath. This passive belief that “God will take care of it bro” is exactly what made us weak within the last 200 years. Isn’t it Jesus himself who commands us to be like him? Jesus acts upon wrath against those who would forsake him.

Adam had the son of passivity when he let Eve eat the apple.

Not sure...but I also know that ''no good deed goes unpunished''.

> ''no good deed goes unpunished''.
uhhhhh christkikebros ???

why do you need to condition inaction with the word passive if inaction is passive by definition

why do you have a need to be such a massive cock sucking cum guzzling flambouyant fucking faggot ?

It really is a ''damned if you do, damned if you don't'' situation. Which is why everyone should just take care of themselves. Exceptions can be made to help elderly, or kids. Otherwise...

>not my problem
is the true solution seeing as the less people are affected by a problem, the quicker we can come to a resolution.

I don't think sin exists, exactly. God is omnipotent. You can't do something God doesn't want you to do or else he'd stop you. God can't not get his way.

This also means that some people simply are evil. It's not their fault because free will isn't a real thing, but their actions hurt people nonetheless. I don't believe God sends anyone to hell because they're not in control of their actions, but it's entirely fair for an evil person to be disliked by people they hurt.

So, if you don't do anything, you were never going to do anything, because God didn't want you to. It's not sinful because you have no choice but to faithfully carry out God's will.

Verse?

>Isn’t it Jesus himself who commands us to be like him? Jesus acts upon wrath against those who would forsake him.
Jesus let himself get humiliated and killed.

Galatians 6:1

If inaction is sin than it’s far from healthy

Yeah sloth is a sin

maybe it's easier to define what's not a sin and do it until it becomes a sin, then repeat until you run out of non-sins, then ... do sin