Explain this fat Jew bitch (Hannity, not the woman), Americans

>watch Hannity for the first time in months
>"UKRAINE CAN WIN THIS, GOYIM, SEND THEM EVERYTHING YOU GOT"
>"What are you saying, Tulsi?" "You are scared that Putin could nuke us and this tiny country isn't worth that?" "C'mon man, just stop being a chicken-hearted wuss now!"
This is literally worse propaganda than CNN. How is this the same channel that has Tucker?

Attached: hannity.jpg (733x562, 59.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2xMzb-SvWcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I always consider boomer hannity is just shitposting

Always been a lot of warmongering neocons on the right side of US politics

That is a good question. Why is tucker willing or allowed to say the things he does?

Hannity has always been a dumb shill. In fact all of Fox News is shit except for Tucker.

Tucker does the cuck line when talking about how bad for democracy Zelenskyy is "now obviously russia is evil"
It is in the nature of cucks to cuck.

based Mommy Tulsi

everyone should panic desu, every american't politician except her is drumming the same tune
war's happening ameribros

Hannity has always been one of the worst people on TV. I think Tucker is cringe a lot of the time but he's miles ahead of literally anyone else on that network

It doesn't matter what he calls Russia. The actions he advocates for matter, and IIRC Tucker is against sending Ukraine more weapons and encouraging them to fight, similar to Tulsi.

Russia is evil and always has been. If they were wiped from the face of the earth it would be a good thing for everyone, and there's no sense kidding ourselves about that

They act like they are the Priority of free speech and yet, their website comment sections shadow bans you if you speak ill on immigration or the Jews. They are just CNN except on the right.

Nazis said the same thing about the Jews.

lmao is he still doing the thing about biden abandoning people in afghanistan for x amount of days

He never calls out the Jew.
As long as he never points them out, the Jews can keep playing their game.

Attached: ukraine game.jpg (480x360, 17.31K)

Ohh man. I'd put it in Gabbard so hard. I mean I still don't trust her politically but I think she's fine as hell. I'd picture us taking walks on the beach, having a romantic dinner on our veranda out back as we watch the sun set on the coast of Hawaii. Later it's be giving it to her from behind and slapping her ass. Got to get her to do that spread eagle first though. I never judge a woman fully until she does the spread eagle for me. There's got to be space between the bed and the pussy. That shit's so sexy.

>Russia is evil and always has been.
>t. Muttoid.

Attached: 1644731902177.png (862x412, 410.72K)

Unlike CNN Fox actually has different opinion speakers.

I don't watch TV.

They need a guy for when shit goes south like Iraq and Afghanistan

Actually said same thing about Russkis

Based coomer

I can smell you worthers breathe.

Feels like Tucker and then the whole rest. I think the worst one is that weird-as-fuck-looking old mutt who even shills the vax. Not even sure what his race could possibly be. Forgot the name.

Look up hannity during 9-11 then tell me you really give a shit what anybody says on TV

I'm old school. Pretty and dignified women deserve a little bit of respect. Even though I don't agree with her on things she's leagues above the other women in her party. She's the kind of woman you treat to a nice dinner. Not every woman's a winner so you got to show some respect to the ones that are winning in some way.

neocon was established by a commie "ukrainian" jew

hannity is a dipshit. lots of jewish cocks have been in his mouth.

Hannity needs to make his mark since he has a third of Tucker's ratings. You can see how much he hates in in every stupid outro. Oh... he's also a tool.

neo cons are trostkyists. They are communist who opposed Stalin. And they still are today.

She needs to leave the Democrats. She's way too good for them.

Jim Traficant exposed Hannity for the Zionist shill that he is back in 2009
youtu.be/2xMzb-SvWcE

Hey rabbi

Send all the war mongers in the US government and media along with their families to the frontlines

Oy vey!

Attached: 1647802116773.jpg (190x265, 10.19K)

Hannity never stopped being a neocon
He's just carrying out the marching orders he's been given, which is to prime his audience for the coming false flag chemical weapons attack that will "demand" US interferance

Asking the important questions: How many children and grandchildren does he have?