Is it safe to say now that Democrats are bad decision makers for the country?

>One year in office.
>Lost a war we had already won
>Labeled all vets domestic terrorists
>Inflation the worst since the 80s
>Gas prices on the rise >Power prices on the rise >Possible WW3
>All enemy nations doing whatever they want
>Military recruitment shortage >Economy in tatters due to unneeded lockdowns

Three years to go. Cross your fingers and hope we make it. This is the world democrats voted for.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/599350-biden-approval-rating-falls-to-new-low-survey

Attached: D6267135-A820-4853-A3BA-32BD73AD0809.jpg (650x650, 116.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#March
youtube.com/watch?v=rPv2I-mArD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You ain't wrong user.

Maybe 85 year olds shouldnt run for the Presidency?

You're right. They shouldn't. Also Trudeau is a faggot, so age isn't the only factor. "Everyone" should stop voting for faggots.
Even though voting doesn't matter

No way that more than 1 in 10 Americans approve of what he's doing, and that's because 10% of Americans want this country to fall.

Attached: 1613404309728.jpg (1024x609, 71.29K)

I dont vote lol, spent the last election by eating fried chicken

All US Presidents have to be boomers. It's the law.

Based. Same DESU. Or high. Can't remember

I don't know about you, but I’m giving him my two votes again in 2024.

>Created more jobs than any president ever in under a year.

> Spent billions of dollars to fight the neo nazi hatred and anti trans terf bigotry from racist trump supporters that has been holding back vibrant trans BIPOC in America for over 400 years

>Spent trillions of dollars to make roads less racist.

>Surrendered Afghanistan to the Taliban stripping more than 20 million afghan women of their human rights. If Afghan women want human rights so badly then they can fight for them like women and transwomen in American did.

>Used drone strikes to kill children before ISIS or the taliban could indoctrinate them into being terrorist.

>Said he and his son won’t profit off of his presidency or family name. Two months after being elected, his son “writes” and publishes an autobiography.

>Promised free tuition to black students at HBCUs, then cut the funding to historically black colleges by over 95%

>Promised millions of refugees a place to live and told them to come here. Then deported them with nothing after they came.

>Promised to cancel student loans. Then he made students restart their loan payments in the middle of a pandemic.

>Inflation at new highs

>Sanctioned Russia from Western influence. Now Russians can’t get diabetes from American sugar water or watch the Kardashians.

maybe democrats should have a real candidate then, tulsi gabbard seemed smart with good values but she didnt go with the craziness dems have now

Jews control the polls, so why are they making him look bad?

tldr I know this is bait

>34%
almost as bad as trumps and yet hes still not trump so thats a plus

Attached: 024 JOE BIDEN.jpg (750x1050, 436.69K)

A MIGAdump normie made this thread.

youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

Attached: walshart.png (600x500, 41.58K)

>>Promised free tuition to black students at HBCUs, then cut the funding to historically black colleges by over 95%
SOMEBODY STOP THIS MAD MAN

It's called comedy you doofus

They are monstrously terrible. They can't even define what a woman is. They are destroying our foreign relations. I can't even stress how terrible they are for this country. The entire Democratic Party needs to be abolished.

Thou

Its crazy that the same guy who did such a bad job raising a son that his son smoke crack cocaine is now occupying the office of the president after stealing the election

Lmfao look at all the drumpftards crying that they lost the election fucking literal kikes Lmfao.

I am thankful for Joe Biden. I am thankful he's complete shit.

Don't try to make this about parties. We live under an occupation. They're all criminals and traitors.

>lefties hate him because he's a straight white male
>rightoids hate him because he has a (D) next to his name and man on TV said democrats...LE BAD
>he's actually doing a good job and is probably the best president in 40-odd years

The only way Biden wins is if he goes full UBI, otherwise he's just another democrat president, no different than the rest.

Shut up you idiotic cunt

>>Lost a war we had already won

Attached: A3B2718D-DC00-4C19-99CD-96ECE8924A6C.jpg (918x1024, 114.3K)

Joe biden is what happens when you let niggers vote.

Attached: 2412341234324412341234.png (1024x576, 1.05M)

>almost as bad as trump

Bullshit. The equivalent of March 2022 for Donald Trump would be March 2018, and Trump did not have ONE SINGLE NATIONAL poll out of the numerous ones taken that month that put him at fucking 34%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_opinion_polling_on_the_Donald_Trump_administration#March

low effort, retarded, reddit
I give this post a 1/10 blown out tranny sausage peanuts

its been safe since FDR

Trump could have executed white babies on the White House lawn and his cult would have just made an excuse about them growing up to be Hitler. Trump supporters are a cult.

>no arguments given
Yep, I'm thinking best president since JFK.

everything you greentexted is part of the plan user

One year in office.
>Lost a war we had already won
WTF are you on about? Finally out of Afghanistan and saved about 200 billion dollars since as a result

>Labeled all vets domestic terrorists
Again, you are making shit up

>Inflation the worst since the 80s
This is a world wide problem. Not the domain of the POTUS

>Gas prices on the rise

>Power prices on the rise

>Possible WW3
See Putin/Russia

>All enemy nations doing whatever they want
As usual

>Military recruitment shortage
WTF does that have to do with Biden

>Economy in tatters due to unneeded lockdowns
Lowest unemployment rate since the 60s

Attached: Talk.jpg (1274x830, 365.02K)

Voting itself is fake and gay

we need a different form of government than democracy

I think even a landed aristocracy is better than this garbage

It has been "safe to say" for a long time.

How about we choose our leaders via...TRIAL BY STONE?!
youtube.com/watch?v=rPv2I-mArD8

NOpe, this is what they planned all along.