(((THEM)))

Attached: YtePYPO.jpg (797x591, 103.31K)

Tell us something we don't already know.

A minor redpill for newfags.

Attached: 1648127807799.webm (640x720, 2.51M)

>sources
None of them back any of it up.

Both of the sources include the data for the percentages of white Americans who owned slaves and data for the percentage of jewish individuals who owned slaves.

Attached: troll.gif (480x480, 3.44M)

What are you trying to accomplish by pointing this out?

What do you think John meant by this?

Attached: 0000205141.jpg (1590x126, 42.01K)

this

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

I dislike jews as much as you do, but posting made up facts doesnt help our course. I tried to red pill some friends with this fact but I couldnt find anything to back it up.

be better than this!

i..is he okay?

I don't think so, user. Need me some Austrian Tupperware.

Attached: Pepemoses.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

Did you check the sources in the pic?

But the figures aren't accurate. I say this as a jew-hating Nazi. This is intentionally wrong so that it can be easily defeated. It is a strawman or sorts

>denying the 1860 US Govt. Census
That's your choice not mine.

Attached: Propaganda.png (1920x1080, 345.91K)

Based Axis power trying to establish intelligence sharing with fellow Axis once more.

Attached: Gutenberg.jpg (800x450, 70.98K)

If you can prove me wrong, then I will eat my words, but I suspect you are being disingenuous and will make no effort to prove these bogus figures

I am not being disingenuous. I merely accepted the data at face value.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-22 11.24.46 AM.png (120x110, 21.79K)

Ayo hol up

I doubt you are actually black. If you are, tell your friends.

Attached: Juve.jpg (300x373, 23.44K)

>90% of all slaves in America were owned by Jews
>Southern Americans were willing to go to war, die and kill their fellow Americans just to protect their Jews right to own slaves.

Holy shit that is peak american! Supporting Israel since 1861

Many Confederate Americans, Including blacks, fought for the confederacy because the Yankees wanted to centralize banking. Yes, keep thinking it was about slavery, Goy.

Attached: PatrickBateism.jpg (225x282, 11.54K)

>No actually, they fought to protect the fortunes of Jews in order to get something from them they were never promised and the Jews had no reason to give them

Not helping your case.

>He thinks centralized baking would have affected ONLY the jews

Attached: DUUUUDEWEEEEED.png (500x497, 233.2K)

I can't get over this. 95% of all slaves were owned by Jews but the Southern Americans never figured it out? Didin't the soldiers talk to each other and ask how many slaves they each owned, and that way find out that nobody but the Jews owned slaves?

They must have known and they were still ready to fight and die for the right of Jewish Americans to own slaves. Very patriotic! Very American.