Buckle Up Buckaroo

washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-and-g-7-exploring-ways-to-avert-global-food-shortages-sparked-by-russia

Attached: yas.png (1313x1217, 595.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nass.usda.gov/Publications/Highlights/2014/Highlights_Farms_and_Farmland.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one big problem with massive USD inflation is foreign buyers have much more buying power than they used to (than the US wage/benefit earner).

imagine believing your steak and eggs come from russia

unless they game the value of the dollar to significantly increase and give americans a bunch of money and say "go buy the world"

Yeah just feed the cattle with your worthless dollars lmao

No, but my bread does

in b4 bugs

invest in argentina assap,retards

>Sparked by Russia
I hate the lugenpresse

No. No it doesnt.

>sparked by Russia

Attached: 27F88D75-14C1-46E0-ADAB-EA9F1D2786B7.jpg (492x415, 26.45K)

if the west doesnt "wake up" after this blatant CIAnigger globohomo bullshit topped off with e-car spam, then I dont know what can save us

might just move to fucking russia, lads

We have tons of corn. We'll be fine.

Russian/ukranian grain makes up a large percentile of global production you imbecile. Demmand will go through the roof thus causing shortages.

I mean actual bread
Not fucking wonderbread which isn't even bread
Wonderbread is classified as cake

Attached: 20220306_164804_(1)_(1).jpg (2672x3331, 1.75M)

We'll feed them dead Chinese soldiers, instead.

I wonder what solutions they will find. Get ready to see heaps or braindead blue checkmarks and redditors trying to defend eating cockroaches.

Attached: 1618064290418.png (824x990, 877.02K)

EAT THE RICH

EAT JOE BIDEN

For some reason I have less qualms with being a cannibal than I do with eating bugs

Gee, what could be done to fix this... Lift the sanctions, maybe? No, no, that won't do. Let's just starve everyone.

lugenpresse just can't help but add a slimy little lie and twist the facts at the end

especially since you dont really have to be a cannibal, just kill the niggers and feed them to pigs
add an indoor chicken farm and youre fucking set

Time to fire up all my socks on Twitter
#StarveForUkraine
#ClemWithTheDems
#LentilsAgainstTheFash

>slimy little lie
niga they big big lie

"food shortage" i code for "vodka shortage"

Unless you make bread, you stupid fucking nigger. That overpriced bullshit you buy from wholefaggots isnt any different.

its your PATRIOTIC DUTY to starve and pay 5 times more for gas
>t. some gay asian hollywood faggit

You will eat them and you will enjoy it

Bumper crops this year will make me rich

Before you presume to tell me my about my fucking business, you kangaroo semen slurping faggot. You might want to actually know what the US imports from russia.

>mutt doesn't even know what cattle eats
lmao

>sanction Russia
>cause global food shortage
IT'S RUSSIA'S FAULT!

Attached: image_proxy.jpg (1023x988, 45.18K)

You're no artist, you suck! You're a mediocre piece of shit! You can't even play. You suck. I've been playing 41 years. You suck. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have the respect for yourself or other people or what it is to respect yourself in music or any other form of creativity. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. OKAY? I had 200,000 people with me in 1975. I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew The Grateful Dead from 1966! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? You're nothing! You're nothing! You are nothing. You will never be anything. NEVER. How DARE you? How dare you? You miserable, mediocre NOTHING. Go learn to play. Go learn to play.You're FLAT. You can't even carry a fucking note. I don't care about your little, like, horn lip. It doesn't mean you that know how to play. You're FLAT.

State mandated farming quotas on all properties should be a thing and should replace taxation. You got more land? Grow more crops. Got less land? Go farm on bigger land to maintain your own land. Cycle resources and manpower. City folk would have to improvise and engineer some fantastic farming structures where people would have to comingle and work together since they love being social so much.

The headline is a lie.
They are PLANNING a food shortage.
We've known this was coming for some time now.
This is how they're going to introduce the bug and soi diet

holy fuck you worthless lowIQ nigger
nobody cares what "you" import, when the global supply gets reduced by a third, because that fucks the entire chain up

>Wholefoods
This is from my local store

Attached: 65th_1-1-scaled-p6b4d22zjuuv517ohrxc6fmwbtasq2ttl2hgcjpepg.jpg (645x370, 47.86K)

Attached: who da fuk r u.png (173x283, 55.29K)

>muh global supply chain!
Starve you pathetic third worlder. I can eat that 2 dollar mark up.

THE GREAT RESET

THE PETRODOLLAR IS NOW GOING TO BE RUN BY EACH PERSOECTIVE COUNTRY
IT ALL WENT THROUGH US BANKS
NOW IT WILL BE SPLIT
THIS IS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING
THE WORLD RUNS ON OIL
THE US MADE A DEAL TO PROTECT OIL PRODUCING COUNTRIES
BOTH ON LAND AND ASEA
NOW THEY DON'T WANT THE US OR OUR BANKS ANYMORE
THIS IS WHY THINGS WILL GET FUCKEY

Cute. Looks nice and faggy. Just like you. My point stands.

kikes will still put them on ships to china while prices go up and shelves empty out at home though
can you imagine even for a second any of these parasites engaging in some form of protectionism so that american-produced goods stay in america?

>when bill gates owns 1/4 of all the farms and chooses to not sell food to americans because "humanitarian aids due to russias :^)"

we dont own "our" farms anymore. you dip shits better start gardening, unironically, right now.

You're right. They'll eat their own, they'll eat corn, they'll eat oreos, but they have their limits

>Just like you

Attached: 1631336980536.jpg (251x201, 5.92K)

this. dur juden will see 'eggs and steak are up 200%, oey vey!' and put them onto boats straight to china who will pay 400%.

notice they say sparked by not fueled by russia, they know it's their own damn fault, everyone saw the fertilizer shortage coming, they're just retarded.

>Sanction Russia
>Blame Russia for sanctions

Food shortages and gas prices are because of Russia and young healthy athletes and newly born babies having health issues are because climate change.

Attached: DjPMqsUWsAAkdvl.jpg.984893d001e5e48b623bec2bda9444db.jpg (1073x1067, 93.28K)

Is this the build back better? Starving due to corrupt government?

Attached: 1646755408892.png (1373x833, 84.4K)

B-based

Attached: 34344333.gif (325x235, 1.52M)

Most steaks come from cattle that are finished with grain

>unjustified
>unprovoked
Gaaaahh, I hate that no one says anything about these bold face lies. I am neither pro Russia or pro Ukraine. I just want the fucking truth about what is going on.

>putins military so inept its getting btfo in ukraine
>putin is the mastermind behind global food shortage and massive inflation

Attached: it's all so tiresome.jpg (1024x732, 59.67K)

is this part of the whole telling you the truth while fucking you in the ass masonic thing?

Attached: file.png (1004x1030, 422.53K)

Bill Gates owns less than 1% of farmland in the US.
nass.usda.gov/Publications/Highlights/2014/Highlights_Farms_and_Farmland.pdf

Attached: E31CEDF1-76B1-40A2-9CBE-03951EBF7F9E.jpg (828x387, 115.86K)