What would you do if you were drafted?

serious question
The politicians have dragged your country into a war that was 100% avoidable
You know billionaires are profiting from it
White heterosexual men have been treated like shit our whole fucking lives, most of us have never had sex or had to pay for sex
Now we're being forced to go be canon folder and die a gruesome horrific death on a battlefield or get eaten by sharks when our boat is sunk
Refuse to go, you'll be put in a prison camp, and eventually they'll forcefully transport you to the front lines.

What would you do if you were drafted?

Attached: draft.png (594x618, 281.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

internations.org/argentina-expats/guide/moving-to-short
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would move to Canada

In my corner of the world, Faggots who refused to serve in WWII used to cut their fingers or run in the woods.
If you run in the woods, don't forget to bring KY jelly, /k/ will be there.

you’ll know after it happens

I’m too old to be drafted but I’m going to find a way to profit of it one way or another

>Neutral country
>Didnt mess with russia in anyway
>President cant send any sort of troops
Just gotta chill back an watch mutts get drafted in another proxy war

I fucking pray a draft happens in every first world country,
So many riots would break out because absolutely NO ONE wants to die for ANY of their countries. Only the most robotic of NPCs would be let themselves get drafted.
We would finally get the opportunity to rise up.

So yeah if a draft happens I'm chucking mollys at government buildings. Not in fucking minecraft.

You have the right to just say no lol, we have a 2nd amendment who cares what they say you have to do, just don't do it bro

Attached: 16209582674631.png (929x1175, 119.12K)

My discharge papers say I'm ineligible for re-enlistment. I'll just laugh.

Attached: absolutely civilian.jpg (217x232, 9.6K)

Remember to get vaccinated so you can serve your country!

This, if they want me to die for some bullshit they started, it's going to happen but they will regret it. If thousands of do it the US has to lose a two front war or be shown as the paper tiger it has become. No fucking clue what the solution would be for an Australian though, I guess never forget that a box truck doesn't require a chemistry degree or any real training just a drivers license and a credit card but I don't think your people are capable of that anymore.

I'd shit my pants. Not out of fear but, defiance. Shit a creamy steaming dump in front of the recruiter, crap some more on the bus let the soft serve turd cream go down my legs like melting chocolate drizzling on a pretzel. I hope the Drill Sgt really likes corn!

nothing at all

I cant be drafted because of hypothyroidism. Thanks Monsanto from keeping me from serving my country. :^)

Let them try. No one in my family is being forced to fight for this shit government. Not working the FEMA camps either. Fighting against a white nation? Never again. Not fucking happening. This stupid government still think hey are the captain of the team and get to pick their players. They are in for a ride awakening.

>tfw too fat to be drafted
Hehe. Have fun dying for me wagecucks.

This. They fucking call me trash and scum of the earth for a decade, keep me from jobs and opportunities because of my skin, then have the nerve to tell me you don't care about diversity when it's about sending us to die? No, fuck you.

I'll use the same logic that stunning and brave niggers from the 1960s used; No Russian ever called me a cracker.

Wait until I get a gun then bail into the mountains to become a bandit. If they catch me while I escape it’s open fire time

Attached: 572421ED-E8F1-4444-BD8C-8CB2BA5D4519.jpg (300x168, 14.56K)

>What would you do if you were drafted?
Use the training and weapons against people i dont like
Draft me motherfucker watch what happens

Im already an Ari Gold quality bigot-may take the promotion to nazi. Ps im not taking they drugs hahaha. These are not cancellable?
Think again!

Attached: 20220324_183158.jpg (1080x768, 223.77K)

Burgers, don't want to be drafted? Come to Argentina!
internations.org/argentina-expats/guide/moving-to-short

Attached: you take my breath away.jpg (875x855, 523.71K)

Steal equipment and be so lazy that they never actually ask me to do anything and instead task all the motivated soldiers with twice the workload, just like in Vietnam.

>b-but muh Article 15, muh court martials
Like Vietnam, they initially did so many that the top brass limited how many could be done for publicity. This is why the draft was eliminated and can never come back in America. Too many people were demotivated by untouchable niggers and the lack of effort caused a service wide race to the bottom in fucks given.

my God, imagine dodging the vaxx and then having to dodge the fucking draft. Im 27 and hopefully they never call on me.

how fat, if youre under 350 they can remedy that.

dspatricians win again

>What would you do if you were drafted?
waste the entire bus full of fellow draftees in order to force multipler myself for the opposite side.
do not try to weaponize me, glowniggers.

Fool, you'll be sent to fat camp and spend a few weeks there before basic training like all the other pieces of meat for Israel.

Do the best I can, and relay all relevant info to North korea

I would do a 360 and walk away from the US.

I think if they try a draft over dumb shit they will get a civil war. Then they will need a draft for different reasons.

i guess id be ok with being drafted
it might be weird fighting for the russians at first, but id be ok with it

Attached: 081.gif (320x287, 2.36M)

nothing
if the draft police actually show up at my door i will kill them
my death would be assured regardless, so

As soon as I had a loaded weapon I would kill my entire squad and defect to enemy side.

unvaccinated will be drafted first they are petty enough to do it they will just lie about it Count how many of your fellow draftees are pure

I would be the designated battalion barista. I would also occasionally recite poetry while serving my squadmates tasty lattes.

Attached: Tarkov.jpg (1875x1080, 871.96K)

Go to fat camp, get fit, get military training, get shipped out, leave.

Im ineligible for the draft, sorry zoomers.