Let’s face it your insecure that women are better

It’s completely normal for males of any age to watch female content creators and support their favourite female content creators. I don’t understand where this toxic mentality of calling those who support female content creators whether monetarily or just by simply watching automatically categorises you as a simp. Let’s face it the real simps are those who are too insecure to accept the fact that female content creators are on the same level if not better than male content creators. Your insecurity to accept this makes you the simp. You people are so toxic and insecure that you try to stop those who are genuinely happy watching their favourite female content creators and go out your way to destroy their happiness. Your all vile creatures unhappy with your own lives and filled with anxiety doubt insecurity to even be able to approach a female so you bully and harass females online and anyone who supports them.

Have sex incels. We both know no woman will ever spread their legs for you.

Attached: 245EB761-0053-4453-BDD1-5B5FB8DB93EB.jpg (566x542, 29.73K)

They are better and sadly neither you or I will ever actually be one.

Attached: ACBF6AD0-7073-461B-AD40-AD684A139945.jpg (993x998, 1.11M)

I will never have sex chud

Kaffir simps like you will meet the sharp edge of my blade soon inshallah

Attached: D3D89171-5382-438C-9342-D92AA8D4123B.jpg (793x1024, 60.06K)

you’re literally jewish and she is built like a bar fridge in yoga pants.

fat

>Have sex
Why? Why should i engage in conformity?

>Be title
>No punctuation
>your
Stopped reading
Sage

Too long
Didnt read
Woman are bane of existance

I farted in this thread and now it stinks real bad and no amount of air freshener or open windows can improve the smell.

Attached: fart heat.webm (360x360, 493.41K)

>better

I can kill any woman with my bare hands. So can you probably even if you're a twink.

tl;dr
you are not getting pussy
sage

Better af what? Being dumb? Yes they are better af being dumb hoes

>average male strimmer
>ugly autist

>average gril strimmer
>generic instathot

female "content"

Watching (((content creators))) at all is degenerate, chud. Have sex.

>Tfw I will never have my very own set of titties

Attached: img_1_1647884725375.jpg (725x590, 12.81K)

They just receive benefits that American psycho type characters used to. Odd nothing jobs that pay well for God knows why or what anyone even does.

Oh yeah user? Well i cant smell anything, so you lose XD

Attached: 1609392176808.jpg (693x633, 57.21K)

Attached: 1647898741214.webm (640x492, 1.92M)

Hmmmm there’s something FISHY about this post. Let me see if some SAGE will make it smell better.

>your

i cant have sex because im not black
women dont want white men anymore. we're all overly emotional small shrimp dicked mockeries of our ancestors

>your
stopped reading here

People have no clue how deep state funding goes, why, or how.

I've never heard a woman say anything remotely interesting, why the fuck would I subscribe to female shit.

Neeko is superior to Poki

Attached: 384A09DB59A6BEA3CF6B0CF390EFD5AD_video_dashinit.webm (720x1280, 982.01K)

The best thing one can do in this odd corona economy is just let the entertainers and automatons collect their pity pay.

lmao, i have three boys and they don't watch any gay "content creators" that sit there and chat about themselves male or female. What the fuck kind of entertainment is that shit supposed to be? One for loser indoor types I guess. Go outside. Hike, camp, hunt, shoot, play.

Just because they cruise through life as weak, entitled princesses does not mean that they are more capable by any stretch.
They're literally a protected class in most parts of the western world.
Talk about fucking caste systems...
Women and niggers are protected as if they deserve it just for being weak/stupid.

Isn't pokimane an old hag at this point?

das poki, mane

>have sex incels
>no woman will spread their legs for you
... you realize these imperatives contradict each other right?
Both cannot be true.
How dumb are you?

goblina

Didn't read past sentence 2 - too faggy. I'm just letting you know that you are a faggot.

>Have sex incels.
Why don't you help us then. I'm definitely volcel because I don't feel that any woman would want to be with me. Help us

It’s completely normal for females of any age to watch male content creators and support their favourite male content creators. I don’t understand where this toxic mentality of calling those who support male content creators whether monetarily or just by simply watching automatically categorises you as a whore. Let’s face it the real whores are those who are too insecure to accept the fact that male content creators are on the same level if not better than female content creators. Your insecurity to accept this makes you the whore. You people are so toxic and insecure that you try to stop those who are genuinely happy watching their favourite male content creators and go out your way to destroy their happiness. Your all vile creatures unhappy with your own lives and filled with anxiety doubt insecurity to even be able to approach a male so you bully and harass males online and anyone who supports them.

Have less sex sluts. We both know no man will ever respect you.

Divorceah T. Roastie rears her ugly head.

Attached: 16474457434590.webm (756x564, 857.44K)

She is not pretty. She looks like an average 5/10 dime a dozen mexican chick. Pokimane is pretty.

Lets face it. Democrats are just as liberal as Trump is.
Lets see, both: hate White people
Hate chinese. Hate Germany. Hate China and NK, both love multiculturalism and making everyone poor.

>women are better.
their sexual marketplace value is much higher than any mans between 14-24, but my any other measure they are deficient.

Just a reminder that white people for some reason tend to have kids later, closer to 30 means you get a spike in downs syndrome retard kids. I knew a very autistic(in a bad way) kid back in the day who's mom had him at 40 or so.
The age of the man is not a factor, like at all.

Neeko wears way too much war paint and her hair is starting to thin. She's started the decline...

Esskyooze meay?

This woman is a 5

People forget it's a 1-10 scale, not a 5-10. Why people be lyin?

State the civic duty of women or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

Attached: civic duty.png (1175x747, 84.85K)

You know the rules, tits or gtfo.

Neeko is very pretty and can cook delicious, yummy food!

Attached: 1645589543864.webm (1340x748, 1.16M)

nah

this is you, OP?

Attached: 1579508573745.png (720x1038, 591.13K)

Why do they the their urge to procreate towards doing shit like this when they could be divorce raping a rich guy then staying within 5 ft of some dude they actually like?

>It’s completely normal for males of any age to watch female content creators and support their favourite female content creators
t.

Attached: 1574314545918-2.png (754x740, 31.74K)

You sound like a jew who ownes mind geek. How are you any different? Degenerate fuck. Whoreifying women is against everything we stand for and this nonsense is fucking stupid.

Fuck bros I just want to sniff her feet like at least once in my life. I can’t stop thinking about the smell of her feet what type of cheese smell would it be or if it would be smelling clean like soap. I guess it would depend on what she’s doing maybe after a brisk walk I can sniff her trainers and then her feet to see what different smells I can identify. I just wish she would step on my face and I would be her little paypig. I would set a shrine up and worship her and pray that I can meet her irl. Bros like I really want to sniff not even sex but sniffing. Sex would ruin her god status because she will be forever pure but if I could sniff her trainers and her armpits and worship her and her smells I would be content for the rest of my life.

Attached: 1F118B56-A165-453F-9F16-8F52ECA69B64.jpg (739x415, 31.45K)

Don't get them banned you cretin.

>mutts cant even speak anglo any more.

Attached: 1648160804788.jpg (707x1024, 110.93K)

Look at this blatent abuse of capitalism "democrat" is this whore considered working class to you?

stfu and donate more to this literal goddess you pathetic subhuman simp

Attached: 1574127888011.jpg (1280x720, 98.66K)