True aristocrats are multilingual

If you don't speak at least three languages at a high level of fluency then you can consider yourself a peasant (next time you discuss politics keep in mind that you probably don't know wtf you're talking about)

Attached: Mithridates VI of Pontus (historylets read a book).jpg (504x876, 45.86K)

I only have a medium level of fluidity in my 3 languages, but at least none of them are Mexican.

I cant wait for your masters that you follow so dearly to kill you and your family as a sacrifice to pedophiliac demons

Wat r u talkin nigger?

Cope
A true intellectual has no need for language.

Attached: cerebrationchad.jpg (1080x398, 83.91K)

If you speak that many languages, you're probably a rootless cosmopolitan.
You should speak only your language and deliberately avoid engaging with foreign languages like the French do.

For thousands of years, the nobility paid scribes and monks to translate and write things down for them.
If you are multilingual, then you are a very efficient servant. Nothing more. Cosmopolitanism is cancer.

You just need to know the god's chosen language. English

That is true for the peasantry, indeed. Aristocrats on the other hand have always been required to speak foreign languages.

You mean latin you nigger?

There's no god in Vatican

Bump. The pleb needs to know.

i initially read "CELEBRATION" and was actually enthusiastic

Why would I learn shitty abjad-logographic demon speak nigger "languages" when I already know English?

Nothing wrong with being a monoglot, just be aware of your inherent condition as a commoner and don't try to exalt yourself to the heights of the nobility.
Modern jewish democracies have poisoned the minds of the pleb and now everyone thinks their opinions matter equally.

My wife used to be a homecare nurse for this old blind Irish guy. Dude was the most racist guy I've ever talked to.

Used to push him in a wheelchair to go panhandle $$ in a popular business area.

This guy taught me spoken Gaelic within 6 months. (he taught me the cuss words first)

Now I can say I actually speak Gaelic with an accent even Boston Irish people respect.

I also speak French (passable)

English is my primary language.

A Japanese girl I know is trying to teach me Japanese...it much harder doing vocally than with the written word with that janguage

Attached: McCoy Drink Salute.gif (345x250, 1.03M)

I can speak Russian & Arabic but only because I've worked in Saudi & Russia

I'm not a monoglot. I'm fluent in Classical Latin and Italian. I've got the 3 greatest languages ever in my brain, there's no point learning others since they're all shit not just in comparison, but in and of themselves.

>jewish democracies
Jews are degenerate sophists. They only use language for subversion.

All the Irish should follow your example and start speaking their own language. It's a shame how it got replaced by english.

>aristocrats
>on Any Forums
Hello, Moishe, how are yours slide thread? Going fine? Then translate this тyпoй ты yблюдoк, мaть твoю coбaчью, tu est une kleine ratze, capishe?

FPBP