/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1101

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar24

▶Latest
> Russian landing ship “Orsk" damaged, possibly sunk at anchor in Berdyansk
>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public for 2 weeks
>Nato to boost forces in eastern Europe
>Russia moving to phase of protracted bombardment of cities due to failure of initial campaign to encircle & seize major cities - ISW
>Ukrainian forces conducted successful localized counterattacks northwest of Kyiv
>Possibility RU forces in Iprim & Bucha may become cut off
>Russian missile hits closed shopping mall in capital, killing 8. Site being used to store military vehicles.
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>The US pledges to support its NATO allies if they put troops in Ukraine, but rules out troop deployments
>War will likely descend into phase of bloody stalemate that could last for months - ISW
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol
>Russia claims to have used a Kinzhal hypersonic missile
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA at Kherson Airport
>This is the 6th Russian General KIA (worst loss senior command since ww2)
>Dozens killed in missile strike on Ukrainian forces barracks near Mykolaiv
>Azov battalion kill Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1648170845451.jpg (490x598, 122.91K)

How many times will the spic seethe this time?

Lol said the Tomahawk lmao

Attached: lmao_2.jpg (1024x1354, 1.1M)

This war won't cost $2 trillion

Attached: wy4tcficr6p81.jpg (1387x1566, 165.69K)

Do you think Patton got his wish and took Moscow the Russians would have a prosperous society?

these threads were pgood until the vatniks and schizo retards shit them up. shame

>Sanctions see Russians panic buy anti-depressants, sleeping pills and contraceptives
Remember to eat all your pills!

Attached: Pills.png (676x141, 18.14K)

Ukraine has better ADA than Syria, though

no, you're misinterpreting it. they're not separate seethes. its one really long seethe.

Attached: 1648171112781~2.png (1394x674, 102.72K)

cope

Source?

>That one french general saying fuck no fly zone better send the Tomahawks on TV

Are we winning guys?

Attached: 1648132641005.png (849x410, 596.07K)

Based

If this war did anything, it proved to me that US №1

ADA has to do with where they impacted? I didn't know that. However, the fact that you cannot actually understand this image tells me that you are not American and English is not your native language.

Indeed, it's a cope... his whole post is about a cope Americans do after losing a war to Taliban.

What's the right wing in France think of all this? I've long since given up on the right, but maybe in France it's different

Russia won't leave Ukraine with its tail b/w ts legs either

>Russia will regret its decision to attack Ukraine, US Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Colin Kahl told reporters in a briefing on Thursday.

>"I think with a high degree of certainty that Russia will emerge from Ukraine weaker than it went into the conflict," he said.

>"Militarily weaker, economically weaker, politically and geopolitically weaker, and more isolated."

>He added that the Russians are running out of precision missiles due to the month-long conflict.

>Kahl also said that a forthcoming US strategy assessment will declare Russia "an acute threat", but added the country does not pose the same long term challenge to the US as China.

RUSSIA "AN ACUTE THREAT", BUT DOES NOT POSE THE SAME LONG TERM CHALLENGE AS CHINA.

Worth noting:
>RUSSIA = THREAT
>CHINA = CHALLENGE

Remember when Turkey blammed a ruskie plan out of the sky and you didn't do shit? Then they cucked you in Armenia and now with drones in Ukraine. And that's one of the lesser NATO countries. Don't talk tough Ivan.

see

Russian cum chugger

Attached: Screenshot_20220325-021210_Chrome.jpg (1422x1884, 520.19K)

-SOURCES
The best kind.

>y-you lost a war too!

Status report
Meds: taken

Of course, the snakes and ghosts already killed 5 Russian generals, Slave Ukraine.

Remember when Turkey invaded a NATO country and not one did anything?

>This war won't cost $2 trillion
no, it will cost russia everything

Reminds me of the source: military from those schizo qanon-websites

Are there any estimates as to how much it is costing per day?

Please, put on a meme flag, it's embarassing.

>Reeeee, we lost a lot of cash in a war we lost... so Russia must do the same or the US will not be #1
Tell me one thing, if your army is half as strong as you boast, why you are passively watching Russia conquer an European nation?

honestly, I'd consider taking the deal, but I dont trust russia even slightly. they want the entire nation, accepting lost land is just kicking the can down the road, and dealing with it a few years later

>Source: Sources