Now that Any Forums has become utterly retarded and normie tier

Where does one go? I like lengthy, honest, realistic discussions with anons. I'm NatSoc and been here on/off for almost a decade, but this place has gone to complete shit the last couple of years. More or less all effort posts/threads get ignored, while stupid one-liner posts/threads get all the attention. I'm tired of it..
>inb4 you're here forever
Yes, I will be here forever, but less and less, and way more lurky - and mostly to try to figure out the intricacy of the stupidity which the average mind has devolved to.

Help me out, dear fellow intelligent anons. Where do you go these days? I doubt it's Any Forums, cause 99% of Any Forums is sub 90 IQ posts these days. I know that a lot of properly intelligent lurkers see this, and I know you know places better than Any Forums, cause Any Forums isn't a thing for intellectuals no more, and it's not like you all ditched the internet, so where do you reside nowadays?

And don't call me a glowie. The glowies already know all the places. I'm just a Danish guy looking for intelligent, politically incorrect company online.

Attached: 44f.jpg (600x900, 40.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-iBVWKBqrFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A lot of online communities migrated away into discord. I don't have any reccomendations for you, frend. I hate discord & prefer the anonymous format here. Good luck on your quest.

Aryan bump

Attached: b225ot1a5z771.jpg (602x809, 63.85K)

IRC

>migrated to discord

so, the mentally challenged got all together
neat, easy to identify them and stay away

too much textg i am drunk af
but here is my favorite danish track
youtu.be/-iBVWKBqrFs

PENGE KOMMER GAR

Idk i'm just waiting for the right time to kms

Thanks, fren. I know that discord is a thing, but it seems very fractioned. Hard to find a community like Any Forums was pre-2016. We can't have anything for ourselves. Any Forums might have freeze peach (to some extent), but it's gotten infested with fucking cockroaches, so it doesn't matter. Feel like I'm drowning in stupidity in here. Discord tends to turn into 2-5k member echo chambers full of trolls and doxxers, and then they get hacked or zucced.

Unironically feel like buying a 30 ft sailboat and just sail out into the unknown. I might die, but it's better than globoshlomo. I'd rather drown in the Atlantic ocean trying to do what my ancestors did (in a measly non-cool, non-conquer way) than rot away on this fucking botnet. Starting to believe that the web is fake. I know that you're real, cause I feel your soul just from that short post, however, most comments are soulless to an extent where the dead internet theory starts to make sense.

I agree. I brought up some interesting post like Napoleon blood line and who they are today, as well as buddism and how in Asian countries they basically right below domestic terrorism, and talks about ancient advance history and things like that always become archived quickly. But you see people talking about trannies and BBC and those threads shoot stay steady so quick. And mods will ban for bullshit now.

Attached: 96A4B404-DC09-429E-A597-DB5771ADB0F3.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

I know the feel, fren. Just do it in an honorable way. Don't become an hero. It will only stain your relatives, and it will also make the political case stand weaker. If you wanna kys, do it in a wild way.. Buy a boat, sail out there and fear nothing, or become a high rise parkour practicer etc. No need to just rope, and no need to become an hero.

I'm literally a month from taking out a loan and buying a cheap, fully rigged ocean crosser and just sail into the unknown. I can only die, or worse..

Any Forums is full of niggers and schizos

Don’t do that. You need to enjoy life. I like Chan but i feel it’s the same thing. Once in a while a good forum will pop up. But enjoy life party a little build your self. We live in a time where people are so lazy and retarded that it’s easier to achieve your dreams. I’m a Chad down in Miami and it’s super degenerate here but I love it. Women are whores, but there is women who want love ( but not ready for that yet) friends are conservative mind and about making money and having fun. Enjoy life and do some coke ( once in a while)

Cool plebbit spacing rabbi

Yep. It's fucking tragic. Maybe I/"we" (I know "we" is glowy, kek) should make oldfag threads and make an environment so "toxic" that no low IQ reddit fags, tranny obsessed niggers etc. will simply leave us alone. But what would that be?

I have no idea user but if you really like anonymous discussion boards lainchan seems like a promising plan. Although I only recommend it if you're like me who loves /diy/ crafts or some psychological learning thingamajig. Its like a widowers meeting comitee on weed.

Attached: pew-pew-pew-pew-pew-save-yourself.jpg (500x322, 99.36K)

>Starting to believe that the web is fake.
Dead Internet Theory is very real.

Attached: 1642731677467.jpg (1024x768, 185.57K)

Same here, some moved to discords, a few went to reddit, both of which I hate. A couple gun guys went to /k/.

You will never be Canadian or European.

OP is not allowed to inb4. You can't demoralize me. Also, if things were hopeless, there would be no shills.
A thread died for this shit.

D*scord is for homos only. Don't use it unless you're looking for gay sexy time.

Some people are on other social medias, like tele-gay that's probably going to be banned in the West soon.

There are smaller, niche boards around. The posting is slower than here, but the quality of content is higher. Doubt there will be anything as good as infini-chan though.

But then you have to worry about mods. I’ve noticed they hijack forums to very sneaky talking about e girls who mean nothing to the conversation.

If you're interested in /k/ube and cringe occultism, check out the webring.

I actually have a decent life. Not an incel, just can't find a proper woman. Could easily get laid, but it's not in my interest. I'm in my mid 30s and I don't feel like I have unaccomplished things - besides finding a woman whom I can breed with. Financially stable, good friends and all that. However, they're only partly redpilled. I feel lonesome, even in company with good friends. I can't do much else to improve my situation. I know it's easy to blame it on the world, but you know what I mean. Before 1970 I wouldn't have had the slightest problem finding a woman and starting a family, cause I got the qualities etc. although I'm far from perfect. There are good women out there, but they're of course taken. What kind of man wouldn't want a sensible, conservative woman

If I buy a boat and just say fuck it all, then yes, I might die, but I also might not, but if I do, I'll at least die in an honorable and interesting way, if you will. I don't want to spend the last moments of my existence in a couch or in the bed or wherever people tend to die. I wanna burn out like a candle, and not fade away. Not because I want to be remembered or whatever, but simply because I only have one shot at death, so why not go out in a way that's unlike anything this boring environment has offered me for a lifetime.

I could be a chad. Not bad looking, gymbro and proper jaw. I'm good with women, but I'm not shallow enough if you will. I need a deeper meaning. I need a soulmate, but I'm starting to think I'm my one and only soulmate, kek. I can't just skip past the philosophy I've worked out the past 20 years or so. I always have that conservative foundation with me.

Yeah, I've been in a couple of groups. Usually turn into shitshows with bitchy mods and infights. Also hate the fact that you can't just be user in there. The structure of 4ch is perfect, but the users are not what they used to be.

>There are smaller, niche boards around.
Sauces? Entering boomer age, so it's getting hard for me to keep up.

Keep looking for a adequate girl user, you’re not too old yet to get a 25 year old and mold her. I say adequate for a reason there is no dream girl, look for intelligence and subtle non conformity. A wife and kids will change your perspective on everything. You have to move fast, but slow with women and your beliefs. You need to be upfront about having conservative beliefs, and do not waver in your ideals. Save the NatSoc for later after she trusts you and will take the time to understand she has been misled. My wife hates politics, but she likes pic related.

t. NatSoc dad, married for 15 years

Attached: BE80A994-6F6C-4B33-839C-81ED60C80888.jpg (1000x664, 248.95K)

if anybody were to answer you with a real place, the shills on here would see it and go there themselves
you must find it for yourself

Checkin in

Attached: 1637365400503.jpg (828x785, 452.66K)