So based. NEETs should learn a thing or two

So based. NEETs should learn a thing or two.

Attached: D2323913-F816-4995-AAEF-B5D2EDAC928A.jpg (1284x2162, 538.84K)

that's really cute

>300 replies to a bait post

It is very wholesome isn’t it

yeah it is

Get a room and suck each other's dick, faggots

Attached: 1629303303602.jpg (469x571, 61.21K)

They really should. This is what happens when you spend your twenties and thirties playing video games in mommy's basement instead of building a career.

stop projecting your homosexuality

older folks that find a way to be useful in their community live much happier lives than those stuck in homes, like yeah it might not be glamorous that the guy cleans floors at his age compared to some faggot boomers who inherited a trust fund, but the guy found a woman who cares for him and they both went into work which tells me they want to see their coworkers since theyre probably friends
for his circumstances he's living his best life and thats something to be applauded
something trannies could never have, since they mutilate their bodies against the will of god and will never be real women

>Mr Ralph
Did a mexican write this?

"These boomers lost their money in the '08 Jewening, ain't it sweet!"

Your self-portrait needs some work.

Wageslaving at their 70s

makes me sad seeing senile folk work

When I was 16 back in the 90s I drove an electric shuttle for a mall picking up customers and driving them around. My coworker was this old guy that had to be well in his 70s and had had several open heart surgeries and could barely walk anymore. One evening before the mall closed he had a heart attack while driving the shuttle and crashed into a pile of trash near an overflowing dumpster. What a shit way to go.

Minimum wage jobs can be fun under the right circumstances. I out right own my house, vehicles, and the acreage it's on, so I have essentially no real bills. I recently started a job in the nearby tiny town at the Carl's Jr. Fun as he'll and no worries about keeping the job. If I get passed or just feel like it I just quit, no big deal. So far it's fun as hell.

Attached: 20220317_153456.jpg (4000x3000, 2.2M)

Its probably the only thing keeping them alive at this point

Do the female employees fuck all the managers?

Pretty sure this guy is happier than most of us.

what state are you from

if they worked for me I'd have insisted they take 2 days off starting immediately, and sent them an anniversary gift.
fuck walmarts culture.