I-It's just a c-coincidence! Pure Chance!

I-It's just a c-coincidence! Pure Chance!

Attached: FObHO-JX0AQlYut.jpg (600x726, 119.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc_cTlEyrKM
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-M_iPMPVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, its selective evolution to find the most efficient path.

Just because you're a flaming retard doesn't mean something is magic you stupid, dumb animal.

/thread

what makes you think god is magic? are you the one that's a flaming retard?

Existence is composed of repeating patterns.

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 12.09K)

and what selects? beyond the subconcsious it seems to be. oh you think evolution is an energy itself? you seem to believe in an alternate force beyond conscious control just as religious nuts do. congrats you believe the same but want it to be separate.

You always place credit for design, but never the design failures and lethalities.
AIDs, cancer, wisdom teeth, birth defects.
That HIV is sure a miracle of design.

Ignore these demons, it is a beautiful miracle fren

watch out for them fractals

yea good, okay

it's not an alternate force beyond conscious control because we can witness it and influence it unlike your gay kike semetic bullshit retard

Imagine being an atheist

>aids kills mostly gays, blacks, and whores

divine design

It self-selects trough survival

both maximize surface area. it's not magic

It’s no cohencidence.

Attached: 05C7BB4B-72A5-4F43-A5C7-13BB65EA59D0.jpg (720x692, 68.3K)

Fippy bippy get on the floor and do the dinosaur

>and what selects?
Nothing, retard. It's a self contained, self governing system.

>and what selects??
Your ability to cum in a female. End of discussion

I wonder what the maximum surface area, fluid transfer system looks like?

We blame that shit on sin. Read the Good Book

It is, Biology does not rule out God

>No, its selective evolution to find the most efficient path.

Attached: istockphoto-1177234024-612x612.jpg (612x612, 31.2K)

You retards couldn't give a succinct answer? Jesus

well yes. that's the beauty of it.

it's called adaptive(PC word for evolution) natural design. just like water and electricity look for the path of least resistance. Still believe in God though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fc_cTlEyrKM

can you please google what evolution is?
thing exists.
thing is unfit to survive -> thing dies -> thing doesn't reproduce
thing has benefitial mutation -> thing survives -> thing reproduces
what reproduces better, becomes dominant
this process is called "natural selection".

So tell me, what is the most elemental underlying force driving the selection and evolution?

Atheists always short circuit at this question and cop out with a "we just don't know yet bro!" even though the ancients figured out that it was god literally thousands of years ago.

Attached: order chaos.jpg (584x1024, 78.03K)

The structure of life and reality itself is dictated by electricity.
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-M_iPMPVk

Attached: plasma instability.jpg (600x227, 41.06K)

it's the natural outcome of the laws of physics to create these patterns

Ever seen capillaries?
Mycelium in the ground?
Its called surface area, branches are more effiicient than a single large leaf, or in the. Case of lungs a smooth bag.

what does atheism has to do with evolution?

That's only a part of the issue. Epigenetic responses drive evolution is much as natural selection.

This
I always get a hearty chuckle when religious tards ascribe somthing to God because they don't understand the causes. Yndtn

Universe is perfect

Do you want me to mail you the 5 biology books I have here, one is about genetics, I'll send that one first okay?
Then you can read the thousands of pages that describe the process in great detail for yourself.

oooahhh a method in a program. who wrote it in?

insufferable kike science worshiping faggots

Attached: 1646307220609.jpg (680x680, 59.74K)

I'm not a Christkike and I have an advanced degree in Molecular Biology. It's incredibly hilarious to me to watch teen baby atheists having their first go at edginess and seeing them flail when they can't answer the most basic questions. Kek.

I bet your parents forced you to go to church when you were a kid and you hated it and this is your way of taking out your anger at them. Many such cases. Sad!

I love his design too of brain worms, the delicate wonder of a wasp that reproduces like a xenomorph, the thrill of shitting out tapeworm eggs, or extracting a guinea worm of an eye worm... creatures he thoughtfully created to cause nothing but misery to other creatures. Or viruses! Got to love the beauty of those lil fuckers. Gonorrhea, too... how it dances under the microscope. The wonder of tuberculosis, the excitement of AIDS! Sometimes I can barely contain my child-like open-mouthed appreciation for the many species of flies and maggots there are! That reminds me... have you ever thought about how wonderful it is that we have to shit out foul-smelling excrement when he could have made it so we didn't have to?
Some of my personal fave creations of His would be verrucas. Or lice! The splendor of his creation is everywhere! Everywhere trying to infest your guts, your eyeballs, your blood, your brain, your skin... just fuckin' amazing. I'm so grateful he bothered to make all this shit and that you made this retarded fucking thread. Again.

This. A creator can exist who designed evolution to work the way it does in the first place. The false dichotomy between atheism and evolution that dominated the debate around teaching evolution was an absolutely manufactured wedge issue.

Based and hashfunctionpilled

Yea who made the laws

Baby brains first take

Everything. Science degenerated into scientism is your fucking lynch pin. Come on now. I've been doing this for nearly 20 years now. Give it a rest.

what are you talking about?

>I'M GOING TO APPEAL TO THESE AUTHORITY FIGURES AND JUST LET YOU FIGURE IT OUT. I DON'T KNOW WHY I TRUST THEM BUT I JUST DO OKAY STOP PRESSING ME! I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF
Oh god. Every time.

Attached: 1647498917158.jpg (500x700, 171.29K)

J-JUST A COINCIDENCE, AUTOMATON!!!

Attached: file.png (1008x514, 794.12K)

It's called Deism.

>Has a complex function that has arisen trough a selective process of millions of years
>Cut said system along arbitrary, human defined lines so it no longer resembles anything of it's original funtion
ReeeEEeEE ExPlainThisFaGGOTrEEeeEe

It's like hacksawing a a car engine and neatly stacking the parts
Fucking moron!

Attached: op.jpg (1241x1234, 233.64K)

Can you translate?
t. brainlet

Ooooooofffggfffftf

Instead of looking for likes on facebook in the name of SCIENCE!!!!! the moron that did this should pick up a book and stop writing dumb shit like that.

PHOTOSYNTHESIS IS NOT CELLULAR RESPIRATION.

That’s kind of the point wooden shoe user.

it co-opted it to bring in even more jewish shit

It's God. But they can't bring themselves to call it God. They want to run in circles and call it by any other name but God. Then they resort to false dichotomies where they accuse you of worshiping some anthropomorphic bearded white rob wearing "sky daddy" and resort to kike indigenous tricks and mental gymnastics. Atheism is a midwit filter.

Almost like conservation of energy and matter inform the shape of surface areas attempting to accomplish the same goal over millions of years of convergent evolution because the molecular bonds involved the same in both cases.

Untill you get an ear infection bc your 'design' is based on walking on al fours

what a lovely image thanks OP

Attached: kbkjbjk.gif (220x124, 122.53K)

Your missing the forest in account of the trees. It’s not talking about respiration in a micro scale it’s talking about respiration on a macro scale.

>A creator can exist who designed evolution
You're going to have to pick one or the other and then fuck off anyway.
Fucking religionfag slide threads.

Hahaha

Who made the law?

fuck authority firuges, you can either say 'fuck it, god did it'or say 'hey, let's see what god did'

>OH YOU BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE A BOOK TOLD YOU
>WELL I BELIEVE IN WHAT I BELIEVE IN BECAUSE ANOTHER BOOK TOLD ME
My fucking sides.

tree branches are sky roots.

go back faggot.

evolution explains the how, not the why

friendly reminder every single atheist group in america is ran by jews

Attached: 1647570122870.gif (512x512, 2.8M)

Life evolved a way to modify its own evolution, but it's quite a bit overblown honestly.

False dichotomy
Faggot

>I-It's just a c-coincidence! Pure Chance!
No it's not but it's not any god's work.
You dumb nigger faggot.

Stop making yourself look dumb. Most of the oxygen we breath comes from the oceans, the oxygen liberated by photosynthesis is almost entirely used to sustain the tree itself.

I guess the oceans don't look like a lung like a branch (superficially) does, so your silly analogy doesn't work.

so you agree the picture is retarded? bc it absolutely is
the whole plant is an awesome display of organisation in a non-enclosed ecosystem, getting fed by the sun, the stack of torn of leaves is stupid

>More Jewish whataboutism
Kek. God just IS. Your notion of what's fair and righteous or benevolent is incredibly childish which is why you're projecting childishness onto others.

>WHY CAN'T GOD BE ALL NICE AND FLUFFY AND CUTE
This is literally what you sound like

>hurr who made the laws
Why did someone had to necessarily make them? Suppose no one made any laws. Therefore, no one made causality a thing. Therefore, no laws need a cause to exist. Therefore, now they do.

Okay, so follow it all back to the Big Bang. Where did the Big Bang come from? If you're not ready to answer that you shouldn't participate in these discussions. Your takes are incredibly myopic and everything else seems to fly over your head. You have massive blind spots in your argument.

lol

So am I composed of little men, or am I a giant atom?

The picture is illustrating what you are saying. The point is That in nature is order and where we try to create order it intact creates chaos.
TLDR: you and the picture agree.

this. Godfags can eat a dick. The fact niggers exist prove that God isn't real

The ocean-oxigen is produced by algae, but do go off
A tree does however take up most of it's produced o2 at night
yes, trees exhale

Hermeticism has more on this for any one seeking the truth and God

This guy gets it.

No the existence of niggers proves that satan is real. Satan being real proves that God is real.

you people are ridiculous, whoever said that evolution and other scientific processes are mutually exclusive with intelligent design?

couldn’t a deity (or several or something else divine) have just as easily produced the laws which govern our physical reality knowing what would happen?

human beings will place buckets of water over doors to prank others because they know when the bucket is unsupported by the door, it will fall. I see this as no different than how a deity might design the physical laws of a universe with an end result in mind.

>So tell me, what is the most elemental underlying force driving the selection and evolution?
God is a good answer to this question. But isn't it possible to say natural law or fate or whatever

Attached: 1648171798313.jpg (1080x1620, 87.23K)