HAPPENING: House voting to legalize marijuana on Monday

>norml.org/blog/2022/03/24/us-house-of-representatives-to-vote-on-more-act-next-week/
Why isn't Any Forums talking about this? With a democrat controlled house and senate and some light bipartisan support this has a good chance of passing.

Attached: 1648169631290.jpg (2560x1707, 1.52M)

So everyone is going to get high and start World War 3?

weed was legal under the third reich

Because there is a lot of real shit to worry about right now

They legalized alcohol the same week the began confiscating gold

I bet they vote no on it been watching this for decades.

No there isn't.

Stoned people don't war. They sit. Cartoons and chips may be present.

I work in the cannabis industry and the last thing we all want is for the federal government to legalize weed and immediately shit up the entire industry with retarded regulations and sky-high taxes.

was it?

Anyone who doesn't vote for this is literally Hitler and is getting primaried.

I don't want to read the bill; is there any back door making it illegal to be white or something?

God, it's not fair. I thought that when mutts started legalizing this shit, the world, and especially the EU would soon follow, but even a decade later barely anyone even brings up this topic here. Really the one thing I'm actually jealous of from the USA.

Cool, sounds like the collapse is going to be chill then. more ammo I can hunt with

No one cares about your Jew overlords or the industry bro. Its what's best for people and that's legalization.

If it doesn't pass, there's easy states where brute force and a little violence can get it on a ballot. Were taking this country back one populist issue at a time.

Well, they would not have done this if all of you just shut the fuck up about weed.
It should have stopped at medical use for "pushing" and thats it.

Do the jews want legal marijuana?
Vote the opposite of what the jews want.

Nah, it brings the black market back ton life

Regulate regulate

Attached: 1648072067266.jpg (940x788, 229.13K)

Of course, the masturbation machines were lubricated with pure hempseed oil.

Kek. The people you service are fucking dumbasses for pushing this shit.
You get what you deserve.

Mid-terms are scaring the shit out of them. They are literally handing out cash & drugs for votes.

This is the unfortunate reality. They're treating this like it's a "gift" for the peons, given in their glorious magnanimity. These fucking niggers deserve NOTHING. No government deserves ANYTHING from vice. Freedom is freedom. Charging money for freedom is unconstitutional.

Shut up faggot ass Jew nigger before I turn you into soap. These rules funnel money to jew pockets left and right. From the industry itself, to israeli dispensary owners, to jewish labs, to jewish cops, to jewish regulators and bureaucrats. Every element of marijuana prohibition is Jewish.

My aryan ancestors smoked it, that's good enough for me. It keeps people from lynching your worthless race of tiny hats in the street. You really want to take that away?

If you had millions of niggers in your country maybe they would all get arrested so often that Jews would start repealing whichever laws they most often break.

weed makes me fucking psychotic. i'm not allowed to enjoy anything.

I recommend building a bunker, then watching cartoons in it stoned. If people come, shoot them.

Weak genes, don't cry to us pussy. Improve your conditions.

Jews want anything that makes them money.

the republic dies in thunderous applause

They don't have a choice. If WW3 does start (it will) then they'll need soldiers to fight it. Right now anyone who purchased "legal" weed in blue states can no longer hold a security clearance. They need meat for the grinder boys. Get your bongs out!

Attached: 1604430610089.png (348x355, 175.5K)

welp

I'm down with legalizing weed. I smoke a little at night sometimes, hasn't turned me into a gay or a liberal. Actually all the people I know who smoke weed are pretty much right wingers, it's not that bad if you dont turn into a stoner

Still are

This nigga knows

Also btw Trump could have fought for weed and made a lot of people a lot of money, shut up half the dissenters on the right, and done good for real people who benefit from the medical and recreational effects it provides. Instead, their ego allowed them to give the easiest get out of jail free card directly to their opponents.

forced vaccination was also prohibited

...you think any of the plans for their masturbation machines still exist? I mean, ...you don't have to keep going until you die.

Hahaha. What an absurd story. If you could die from masturbation, none of us would be here.

i'm a fucking nigger. we're supposed to be immune to weed.

Lace all the marijuana with fent.

Trump couldn't even find his own ass in the White House. He was so far out of his league it wasn't even funny. Look at what these mother fuckers have accomplished.

Attached: 1603846441679.jpg (988x948, 154.38K)

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happens. They have to know they need a “W” that can be linked to this administration. Plus it could serve to dumb us all down and make us even easier to control. I have no fucking clue why the federal government refuses to legalize it. Even effective lobbying from pharmaceutical, and alcohol companies don’t explain their hesitancy on legalizing weed.
Maybe they’re more afraid of people having a massive spiritual awakening that can come from smoking and meditation. Who the fuck knows. Hopefully if they do federally legalize they don’t slap a 50% tax on it like Illinois did.

Gotta get those votes somehow, since they are dwindling thanks to a dwindling retard in office.

>immune
I think it more likely that it's a required nutrient for your people. Otherwise, you get violent.

There's kikes on either side, really.
Big pharma kikes on one side and weird hippie ex smuggler california kikes.
There's no no unkiked solution but legalization without one whit of regulation, but that'll never happen

What do you think farming subsidies are?
or your basted republican tax break is?
a fancy way of giving you cash for votes duh

So lots of people are going to be released from jail/prison and have their records expunged?

lmao just mix in some cbd gummies bro you'll be fine

>369132538
>lace
you ever buy weed? This is a stupid meme. Most people who buy weed don't get it from some nigger they don't know.