Do people really watch the 7 videos a day this clown puts out?

Do people really watch the 7 videos a day this clown puts out?
Is this mental illness?

Attached: 547634.png (750x400, 306.78K)

Attached: 1613756466438.png (453x583, 68.43K)

who?

I will never get used to seeing grown ass men with their plushie and funkopop toys...

His content is alright, you must be... Trans it’s cool though, just go get some more HRT and don’t forget to buy Gillette and shave your peach fuzz!

the queefering

good question. he was mildly interesting like 4 or 5 years ago, but i will never understand youtube. do people actually have accounts, like, comment, subscribe, and click bell notifications?! i have never performed a single one of these actions.
probably why i never got covid shots

The distillation of American failure and the collapse of American masculinity contained within a single gelatinous body.

Attached: 1638937276455.jpg (516x484, 191.38K)

His "content" is pretty basic. He was a lot more engaging when he was opening fucking booster packs.

>hate on all pop culture that's been released since 2014
>still consume it obsessively
He's a masochist

I love his Nintendo Switch characters in the background of all his conservative videos.

why is everyone from Wisconsin so fucking fat?

I do, i like it. He goes to Cancer websites so u don't have to

Cheese

Huh. Gave it a look. It's 5 videos per day with 10-15 minutes. So it's not much more than other cultural/political pundits.
What's so special?

He hits a fairly broad audience, so most of his viewers will watch one or two of his total videos.

Well, in his defense all that shit is stuff fans sent him.

yeah but why would you want to be exposed to the cancer in the first place, bong ?

He's pretty based sometimes, but just drones on and on, sometimes its nice getting news from someone doing some homework while providing source, as opposed to MSM.

Sure, buddy. He totally didn't have a bunch of stupid shit like that before he got blacklisted.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 95.4K)

Beer
This