How do we fix the suburb problem?

How do we fix the suburb problem?

Attached: BEmwU.jpg (1600x1200, 611.23K)

Just make it legal to exclude people based on race. It's that simple.

bike-able homosexual cities with trams and green spaces for the muslim people to tend their vegetables and slaughter goats

i dunno... chemical weapons

i like suburbs. And you dont worry because they will be replaced by pod towers and you will love it

bigger lots
wider roads
minimum 30 minute drive between facilities

thermonuclear warfare

Abolish euclidean zoning in favor of mixed medium residential/light commercial/light industrial in the same district like the Japanese do.

Problem?
Oh you mean how niggers are slowly moving into suburbs? Give them felony amounts of drugs then shoot them for committing a felony.

Abolish safety regulations

uh...import niggers? that'll destroy suburbs pretty quick.

Monarchism with no private land ownership

We need to fix the jewish problem first.

This shit is literal paradise compared to most US cities. Clean, no niggers, no parking problems, no crime, everything you need is a short 5-10 minute drive away.

The only problems I've ever had in the suburbs are someone has a barky dog, someone parks an ugly camper van in front of the house, someone lets their lawn dry up. It's fucking nothing compared to what you have to deal with in a city on a weekly basis.

No amount of MUH COPYPASTA HOUSE pictures will ever convince me otherwise.

Attached: 5691443288.png (214x182, 66.33K)

this
t. suburbanite

looks comfy

Normalize that Land mismanagement is not a flex or a financial prospect.

This guy enjoys the true America

gas all niggers and jews
no need for a suburb anymore, there will either be cities or rural towns

Kill them all

thanks for being truthful about this and not jumping on the bandwagon. These places look fucking fine at ground level... you know where you actually observe the world? Sure it looks tick tacky from above.

Segregate whites, blacks, republicans, democrats etc into their own societies.

Easy. Reject suburbanism. Embrace modernity.

Attached: modernity.jpg (2400x1500, 3.95M)

>everything you need is a short 5-10 minute drive away.
bullshit. It takes half an hour to get out of the burbs.

Also this. Comfiest is mid density mixed residential commercial. It requires no social tensions though. In the presence of social tensions, rural is best if it doesn't get in the way of work, followed by suburbs.