Is the modern American lifestyle sustainable in the context of expensive fuel?

Is the modern American lifestyle sustainable in the context of expensive fuel?

Attached: US Suburb.jpg (2500x1667, 1.25M)

It already wasn't sustainable...

No.
Its horribly wasteful and denying it is a cope. I love the whining of carfags. Oh nooo I had to spend moderately more on my precious gaserinooo.

Meanwhile they don't do anything to change their lifestyle at all. I hope it goes up to 20 a gallon and then maybe you might see something but I think they will just sit and take it

no.
you will live in the pod.
you will eat the bugs.
you will own nothing and you will be happy.

Yes by adopting compresses gas vehicles but Brandon or drumpf are too retarded for that even tough multiple countries have most of their vehicles being cng since 1950

I hate America so god damned much.

> t. flamboyant tesla owners

grass is greener
move loser. oh you cannot because you are a loser who just complains.

it never was, reality is just starting to catch up to us, and it won't be pretty

Attached: meanwhile-in-america1.jpg (640x520, 48.57K)

behold the superior mutt lifestyle of the southwest

Attached: IZKIHCVICVFT7HLQCDNC24PJWU.jpg (1660x934, 462.51K)

What a fucking disgusting image. I don't get how people can look at that and not realize how soulless it is.

It depends on your location entirely. I live in nuke target Colorado Springs so I have public transit throughout most of town and live walking distance (kinda long walk) to my job. If I had a bicycle I could get to all my usual places in less than an hour.

But if you commute for work to Denver, Cripple Creek, Pueblo....yeah you might be fucked if gas hits $10 or something higher. Still, in crisis situation, most towns here are incubated, everything you need is there and then it's 30-40 miles to next major town for most of the state. Only issue will be once shipping is fucked from economic collapse and no one can get food to mountain towns.

Yes. Just eliminate jews and blacks.

Then energy prices will drop, more nuclear plants and we can pivot to fuel-cell.

Loveland here, I live around a fuckton of Californians. When shit hits the fan I know they'll snap the worst.

Everything here is so gay and ugly

Attached: boston city hall.jpg (750x414, 81.99K)

"Soulless".
So you literally never talk to people?
Touch grass, retard, there's people there, talk to them and have a good time.
Cityfags are such trash.

Imagine how fucked places like Las Vegas are gonna be

It better be because it willbe the global super power for the next hundred years.

Monarchism will be based

America is such a soulless niggercattle farm. No wonder everyone there is mentally ill.

fuck em'

Attached: Screen-shot-2010-12-06-at-4.51.16-PM.png (919x716, 1.42M)

>stuck in the middle of the desert
>not even enough gas to get out of the desert
lmao a lot of sand loving retards are gonna die

Fag

You're a delusional nigger. Those people get in their cars, drive down to the nearest big corp supermarket, purchase literal filth as food, then drive back home having never interacted past paying the cashier. There is no sense of community in these types of places nor is there anything for people to do but sit at home and then drive when they're not sitting at home. Even people living in rural areas have an actual sense of community, as well as the benefit of living off the land, doing work that actually matters, and having access to tons of nature. These suburban shitholes have none of the good parts of cities and none of the good parts of rural areas. Its the worst aspects of both combined together to create something that is a cancer to the human soul. Kill yourself for defending it, fucking kike.

This gives me the same feeling that a pimple does.

Well the motor wheelchair weakened them so much they could not even chimp out over gas prices like they did in france.

How do those do in collisions? Better than a telsa is trve but not the answer i want.