What are Any Forumss thoughts on animal and wildlife conservation?

What are Any Forumss thoughts on animal and wildlife conservation?

Pic rel, a beautiful very smart bird endangered in my country

Attached: Hazan.jpg (1079x720, 370.35K)

are they that blurry in the wild

>beautiful
>only has blurry pics of it
Plus it looks like an ugly coal version of a cockatoo
0/10 would not conserve

Holy cringe

Attached: Beauty.jpg (1921x1078, 660.5K)

wild life conservation is the job god gave to the white man since the white man is the only person you will ever find on any video helping a wounded cheetah or freeing a gazelle from a mudpit in africa. It is therefore why we have a duty to put niggers in zoos for conservatory purposes but we need to invent a thicker glass first.

They play the drums! Theyre the only animal besides humans who make musical instruments, and they tutor their youth! Theyre monkeys of the sky. Theyre endangered because the wood hollows they nest in take 100s of years to form and the trees are being chopped down

Attached: Palm-Cockatoo-2-.jpg (979x733, 71.12K)

I think we shouldn't meddle.
Don't destroy their habitats, but don't force them to fuck like they do with pandas either.
Let nature run its course.

most of it is holding the animals captive for the pleasure of an "animal lover"

I wonder what it tastes like.

Attached: IMG_1876.jpg (1440x1080, 146.46K)

It's a losing battle. Only whites, indians and some hispanics have any drive to protect the natural world. You're fighting against a billion chinese who need endangered rhino horn and elephant tusks to get boners while eating literally fucking everything in sight. White people seriously take for granted squirrels running around, they think that's a normal thing except if you go to China you won't see anything because the fuckers ate everything. You're fighting against niggers and brazilians burning away rainforests and then wondering why they have droughts. Africans eat bushmeat everyday, hippo chimps, leopards, duikers and other monkeys mostly.

White numbers are decreasing while nigs are increasing. You do the math.

That's a cool bird feels bad man

:(

Absolutely based. Luv animals, me. Post some more kino endemic species fron Australia.
Here's one from India

Attached: Nilgiri Wood Pigeon.jpg (681x450, 22.67K)

kike nosed bird

Attached: 1648149345152.gif (500x269, 988.55K)

We should eliminate stupid races that don't understand protecting animals and biodiversity.

Look at this cute little fella!

Attached: Nilgiri Marten.jpg (458x669, 34.85K)

Attached: Sangai Deer.jpg (600x450, 49.95K)

Nonwhites should be exterminated to save the animals.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

I wonder what your head would look like on a stick

Based. Save the birdies

Attached: Happy Fren.png (720x1280, 1.06M)

I support wildlife conservation because animal biodiversity is the only good diversity, and they are interesting to know about, and they are an important part of the Creation and we have to manage the planet more carefully now that humans are almost totally powerful and have already done lots of damage to the non-human world.