Get job recommended by a friend

>Get job recommended by a friend
>Send CV, letter, get a call right away
>Interview with managers (2 women) goes smoothly, they clearly need me, seems like a done deal
>"We need this last step"
>They send me one of those silly personality test
>"there is no good or wrong way to answer this test"
>I answer honestly, clearly shows im a conservative person, no, I dont go crazy or show any power level
>Results come in
>Yeah... you scored pretty bad in the personality test, we are gonna pass on you

Is this it? Is the future on employment ruled by retarded horoscope-type, buzzfeed-made quizzes??

Attached: angst.jpg (1130x600, 499.07K)

>I didn't hide my powerlevel and got rejected by normies
user you blew it. Apologize to your fren

learn to code

If you can't cheat a personality test to show you're a globohomo NPC, then you're just too low IQ, maybe that was the real goal of the test.

We need the economic crash to happen before we can lynch HR bitches and spit on their graves.

Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
What good is a job if you're surrounded by people who are ideologically motivated against you?

I had literally the exact same situation, except at the same time as the personality test they wanted to "check my vaccination status".
They never told me they had a vax mandate so I asked them about it. The HR woman said she would check with her manager and then ghosted me.
I'm at the stage where I'm just not going to even apply for a job if I know they have one of those personality tests. I've already done it for years with those "one-way video interviews" that they used to do where they made you record a video of yourself talking to a camera.

Like, they know those tests are pseudo science right? Those retarded shit has been existing forever, but I never believed people took them seriously. How are companies really trusting buzzfeed tests to actually hire people

You may have a point but I need the money

>I answer honestly
Why act honestly in a completely dishonest system?
You're not going to get a boon by a deva
Embrace the Kali Yuga

>employment ruled by retarded
by retarded HR women, same here user, it's demoralizing.
I curse the anglo globohomo simp cunts enablers culture.

Attached: 1646435759983.jpg (680x583, 17.78K)

Since i work as a farmer, i can't relate, but when i asked for a job as a milkman, they guy said "as long as you know how to read, you are in"

>be me
>join the police
>tell the psychologist bitch i hate degenerates and i can't understand how can someone chooses to become addict
>tell her i'm a conservative, believe in god,etc.
>still pass
>get into the top 20 of my class of 800
>get into the real instructors
>we are all brutally honest, aggressive and verbally violent
>no fucks given, no pc bullshit
>best salary of my life

The only bad thing is the forced vaccinations, but you are kiwi so you are most likely already vaxxmaxed.

Because you can give little hints and cause seething without any legitimate cause to fire you
Also money

No system that forces you to lie for monetary gain deserves to survive.

I applied to an apprenticeship and they've told me to do 12 "games"
I did the video interview thing for BAE and it was shitty but easily manipulated. You could read the question but you weren't under pressure to record until you played the video. So you could take half an hour to prepare for a single answer.

Jokes on you they're actually far right and your test said you were a hippie

Learn to read instead of pilpul moshe

Yeah don't do that, you don't owe these people any honesty.

Which part of BAE? Used to work in the applied intelligence team

Would you really want to go to work to a place that is ruled by a deepstate of childless harpies?

It didn't matter how you answered the questions on the test, that was just their way of saying "no" to you. They ended up hiring a woman or a fag.

I thought I could apply to multiple apprenticeships, I picked joiner at glasgow so naval, I guess.
I tried to apply for the electrical apprenticeships to wire up the ships they were building but got passed over despite my quals being good enough. At the awkward point where I should probably just go to university. HNDs are a curse

Huh?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50.48K)

tell your friend about the situation

Stop being honest. The lines are drawn and the left controls everything. We have to subvert the subversives now. Deception and sabotage are the only hope now

Its funny because they did say they are gonna give the position to a woman. Im not pissed about getting the job, but being told no because of a fucking buzzfeed test. Maybe youre right they just use them as an excuse

m8... those tests are actually like eerily accurate. If you didn't test well you need help.

>No system that forces you to lie for monetary gain deserves to survive.
Hmmmm.

Any job that makes you do retarded, pointless "personality tests" and asks you shit like what your hobbies are and shit isn't worth working for. Employers worth their shit don't give a fuck what you do in your free time or what you're like outside of the job. A good job interview is "can you do the job? Prove it."

BTW, they probably coached the woman they hired how to answer the questions on the test.
You never had a chance.

Ah too bad, do some form of engineering I guess

Learn how to lie kiwibro.