This is what americans eat in prison

This is what americans eat in prison

Attached: A38B002B-81A6-4461-B1E3-595036A259DC.jpg (853x716, 647.46K)

problem?

It's ingenious

Thats not a penis

Só, the same as they eat outside.

They brew prison punch too

how the fuck do you get it to look like a loaf?

it's what they deserve

This is what they eat so they don't have to eat the cafeteria food

I'VE GOT STONES
IN DIFFERENT RENAL ZONES

crush cheetos and noodles in a pan, add water, mix and boil water away

Freeze it in a bag.

Look up prison cooking on youtube

>this is what niggers consider "spice"

Prison recipes are pretty ingenious, the food they serve is way worse than school lunches. Private persons try to feed them as cheap as possible using the lowest quality legally allowed meat products. Commissary ramen is the healthiest thing you can eat in prison.

This is the only cuisine leafs have ever come up with.

Attached: 1383239551554.jpg (616x462, 35.54K)

not enough onions

this is what Texans eat outside of prison

Attached: muttfood.png (1919x1076, 1.97M)

Prisoners are resourceful as fuck.
They tie garbage bags up to make pocket pussies and get off more than most men

STO-NES
STO-NES

STOOOO-WOWOO-ONES

They put it all in the pouch and press it until it forms a burrito like object. There's a lot of useful prison tricks like how to use a battery as a lighter.

This is what Mexicans eat normally.

Attached: 1467384648248.webm (456x574, 2.91M)

Whi peoble don know how to flvor chiken

Lol. He put like Hawaiian punch on it in the end.

Clever, but not as tasty as the real version.

Attached: 3805FB37-BF2F-4212-82E5-C70D6D3FCC89.jpg (3024x4032, 3.19M)

Its probably pretty good.
Mexicans are masters of taking shitty American processed food and making it edible for human consumption.

Attached: guero_canelo.png (1200x630, 1.08M)

I ate this in rehab

And it is cheeaaaaaap. Fuckin love it here with these dumbass fattys

Not even close man, there's some awesome cooks in there. Even in county I made burritos better then that. You need to save the rice from dinner, use about 5-6 beef sticks, 5-6 cheddar cheese sticks, make cheese sauce by using the sauce from the spicy pickle, dice the pickle. Make a crust using cool ranch dorritos and corn bread, roll it flat, put all you filling in, then roll it like a giant blunt. Sprinkle hot cheetos crushed, and the cheese sauce you made on top. A good burrito should be min $15-17 and feed three. Only niggers make bricks like pic related. That's low effort retard shit

Good thing we have migrants

why LMAO
did some nigger trade you a brick for some cigs

Red bean and rice baby making a
G O U L A S H
561 reporting in i unfortunately have a lot of experience with bag made canteen meals

If you are from Lain you are unironic cancer and should an hero. Troon.

Log of flaming hot shit

Kek remember when it came out that niggers where washing their chicken with bleach and soap.

The only thing Americans came up with:

Attached: 1647967552094.png (546x916, 681.36K)

Thats what niggers eat at home

I meant to say cheese sauce by crushing cheese puffs and stir with hot pickle juice. But only becuase my county stopped selling cactus Annie jalapeño cheddar spread

That's their take on the "ahogado" style burrito. It means drowned. They use cheese, some type of sauce is used otherwise.
The northern equivalent would be the "dip".
When you dip a sandwhich into a pot of grease.

Haha that shit is some kinda tomato juice

Attached: 81Abaya9ZVS._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 159.73K)

Not really.
This stuff is from the store. "Soup" (noodles) is used to make burritos as filler with cheap meat packs. You crush the cheetos and sprinkle them in. You can save stuff from meals to put in as well, but most people don't.
If you aren't doing burpees you'll get fat as fuck quickly.
Most people in jail or prison are broke as fuck, as about 70% of them are off the street/homeless. If you can afford the store, you end up making food for a few people. Which is kind of nice when you and the dudes are just hanging out eating a spread.

Attached: 1645746490475.png (442x442, 563.02K)

No, it isn't.

Thats so disgusting. I was in jail before. And someone said they were making noodles for everyone. And they pissed in one kids noodle bowl.

Stfu arisu nigger

there were people coming in after getting out of prison and they made it as it "treat"

Are you planning on going back to jail again ?

>arisu
lmao you guys lost.

That looks fucking delicious. I've had them on several occasions when I've been down in Texas

t. Yankee

doesnt rehab come with catering, or at the very least donuts
or were you at a facility?

based

Why are you paying that much money for some nigger tier shit in a nigger prison? dimwit.

Texan here. YEE FUCKEN HAW i want an enchirito now.