What will the political implications be if some backwoods unemployed nobody with no college education discovered the...

What will the political implications be if some backwoods unemployed nobody with no college education discovered the secrets behind "anti-gravity" And they are simple enough that you could build it in your backyard

Well lads sit back and listen to the schizo theory and tell me how possible it is to become reality.

Basically in short the Aether is real and can be manipulated the same as any other wave function, think of sound waves from the same tuning fork will travel through the air and make the other resonate along with it.

We've had the clues for many years all the way back in 1928 (pic related) the answer is tesla coils but not in the conventional sense, but a new type that has either been covered up or humanity is too retarded to figure it out.

The Electromagnetic properties that the coil theorized would generate would be an incredibly strong and compact field of its own and interact with the major fields around it (Earth and Sun)

Bump if interested in continuing schizo theory

Attached: Tesla-Flying-Saucer.png (800x432, 243.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bqYMMbVv0Y&ab_channel=RobertSepehr
youtube.com/watch?v=unqKSfZfzho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please..
continue

Attached: over-c-tesla.png (1653x1080, 476.27K)

It's certainly true and possible. We are intentionally retarded.

You 're retarded about the aether thing but yeah em fields intersecting perpendicularly create virtual particles in the ext higher dimension than the interaction, what's your point?

>Otis T. Carr

*when doing work

Take a plastic pipe like pic attached and wrap the copper wire around to create the inner circle, think of the outer part of the saucer, what I call the sigma coil, as the field gernerator, you create the power yourself as the pilot constantly by converting kinetic energy into electrical energy

Attached: rings-04.jpg (462x310, 42.02K)

Bump

Attached: 1648089469920.webm (720x1280, 1.91M)

More like sugma coil

You are in the center of the created field that now coats the metallic disk in a sort or warp bubble that acts like the Coriolis effect but on the electromagnetic level, this in sense gives you control of your speed on the horizontal axis

Pic rel is kind of a shitty representation but I spent a good 5 seconds looking for it

While I couldn't think of how we would get a vertical axis change, I finally figured it out, basic wheel bearings around the sigma coil will create the "up" and "down" force by twisting the field when rotating "up" or "down"

Attached: 360_F_423809296_d7MrdBfPjiY3XBzdzD6pfJaaFCsN3aKX.jpg (640x360, 212.89K)

Tesla had the knowledge and gave it to us in small tid bits, because of how easily accessible this technology can be, how much power can be obtained or used is immeasurable compared to what we know today. We were closer back in the past then we are today because people cannot think outside of the box anymore. Science is fact is what the people want you to think, but science is never fact but just trying to understand.

bump

The 'aether' is an aspect of the EM field.
Like gravity's relation to 'static' electricity.
youtube.com/watch?v=1bqYMMbVv0Y&ab_channel=RobertSepehr

>What will the political implications be if some backwoods unemployed nobody with no college education discovered the secrets behind "anti-gravity"
Thomas Townsend Brown

the electric universe schizos are on the case

thats why, science, must be taught with philosophy
back then they did so
nowadays not so much
all about them moneymaking scientific endeavours
gone are the wondorous times

>wanna hear something schizz op chan
>i could, probably, be able to produce it, given enough
>may have quantum sciency meme degree
>however, hard
>dolladollabillyall....
>pepe before, poor
>pepe now, sad and poor

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (390x432, 38.91K)

spinning Red Mercury in a magnetic field creates antigrav and they did it steampunk style the cockpit looked like a uboat bridge
Next brainbuster captain

Attached: 1647837888440.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

I always thought the aether was like a medium for electromagnetic waves to travel through.
Like waves in a liquid, or soundwaves moving through an atmosphere
Aether=electromagnetic waves

Although im probably wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=unqKSfZfzho
sounds like fun, any opinions on wrapping techniques?

Attached: 297-2970872_fullsize-distr-snake-in-a-lab-coat-hd.png (860x1026, 374.65K)

Foo fighters were remote controled drones flying glowing microwaves that would fuck with allied bombers

p.s.
>gateway effect
hmmm

>Thomas Townsend Brown
Oh shit lit thanks user i havent heard of this dude

well said
science bequeaths tools,
philosophy bequeaths wielders of such

Attached: boscovich-525.png (380x380, 280.02K)

Ill try some experiments out anons, it'll be a lot better once of have proof of my sigma coil

>should one read any book for that matter,
>if the readers of all the books in the world
>failed writing a world worth writing a book about?
>least of all, write

ironically
>a backwater eastern postcommie quantum metaphysical garbage collector

You're right about aether, and wrong about literally everything else. You're better off using DC for aetheric propulsion and the method is so simple you'd never figure it out.

Attached: AhCjbKN.png (1024x1024, 176.58K)

ah yes, of course of course.

Do you have the math that actually shows this is true and it works?