Who is this whore?

Who is this whore and why was it too soon?

Attached: 1648151134186.jpg (640x532, 55.43K)

It’s a wax figurine you retard

A man

No

Great Thunberg

too soon asshole

Faggot

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>N

too soon

Lurk 2 years before posting and too soon.

where is her feminine penis?

Fuck you faggots

Too soon

It's still way too soon user

some nigger immigrant killed her
too soon

A whore who may or may not be dead in that picture. Fuck too soon.

Gretta troonberg

Too gay (you)

Soon too, to.

source so i can show friends what niggers and muslims do?

TOO SOON

too soon bro

>checked
Still too soon

Too soon man... too soon.

I'd like to lay behind her, to spoon.

You should see the aftermath pics, fucking brutal.

holy shit everyone here is so fucking new

Too soon

this is the gayest Any Forums joke i've ever seen you guys must be bots

That's my sister and I'd appreciate if you fucks would stop posting her picture.

What's the joke again?

Rosy Cheeks
Dead girls don't have rosy red cheeks, or any skin tone resembling redness, as their blood is not currently flowing to produce such an effect. It's a commonly known fact that once the body dies, the blood flow immediately starts flowing with gravity; in other words, down. Blood would have collected in the back of her head, back and backside of any limbs, and the resulting visible surface area would be a pale yellowish white instead of a rosy tan.

However, there does exist something called "make-up". Using this "make-up", one may cause dead flesh to appear to be living again. It is extremely likely that someone would apply make-up to a dead chick's body for a few minutes just to mess with anonymous and other people on the internet.

Eyes
Her eyes are in different positions in each picture. You can't change the eyeball position in dead bodies. They'll go right back to the same goddamn position over and over again, granted you manage to move it in the first place. This is because the muscles and tendons freeze up over time in death and moving them will only result in them returning to the position they were formerly in. It's 100% impossible to move one eyeball, let alone two, and have them perfectly coordinated. However, it is theorized that if you mix pop-rocks and soda and drip the solution onto a dead bodies eyes with a turkey baster, you can relax the muscles and achieve this. Lots of makeup and turkey basters are key to making a dead body look lifelike. But clearly we cannot see any empty soda bottles, pop-rock packets, or turkey basters, so there is no solid evidence. However, if you were on Any Forums that night, you would know the story to be true.

As any experienced mortician will tell you cameras do in fact cause red-eye in dead things.

I did once and I will never again. Poor parents.

youre the one making it dumb fuck

Isn't she dead in this photo

She Moves!!
There's that thing about dead people not moving. Yet, her lovely long legs are in a different position in each of the three pictures. Up, down on the bed, and then up and crossed. As you may or may not know, soon after death rigor mortis sets in which causes the body to stiffen. So even though she obviously could not move herself if she was dead, this also means that someone else could not have changed the position of her limbs manually, unless of course she drank anti-freeze before her death, which would aid in the breaking down of muscles.

She's Breathing
In two of the three pictures her belly is sunk in, in the third it is expanded. Beyond just having her legs move in different positions. You'd need to move her belly in and out.

The Cross Moves!!
The cross necklace resting on her stomach moves in each photograph. This could mean one of two things; either it was moved by a living Perfection Girl, or the necrophiliac photographer.

She's holding her jaw shut
Corpses have two states - complete muscle relaxation (which is what leads to the whole messy business of voided bowels and all that) and then the aforementioned rigor mortis, stiffening of the muscles to an almost woodlike consistency. The girl is being posed, or posing, therefore she cannot be in a state of rictus. And yet, her jaw is always perfectly closed, despite the gravitational pull on her positioning suggesting more or less blatantly that it should be at least slightly hanging. In other words, (like all good cumdumpsters not sucking cock, including dead ones) she is keeping her mouth closed making her a role model for all of the dead.

Antifreeze
You'd have to drink at least a gallon of antifreeze to suffer death as a side effect, in a short span of time. This girl weighing in at 2 pounds couldn't possibly have consumed 5 pounds of antifreeze without some help from the camera man.

doubt

it's almost like you don't actually belong here

Too soon

The whole meme is pretending their is a bigger story to that picture than there really is. There. Now stop shitting up the catalog.

Is she white? She looks like a nigger

Attached: how-dare-you-75b5b41ebe.jpg (668x476, 239.82K)

No bro. Absolutely not cool. TOO SOON!!

newfriends will be newfriends

Too soon.

She was so perfect
Too soon

God, I wish that were me.

This. Nufags shouldn't even speak before lurking minimum 2 years.

Attached: 14007366062781.jpg (768x576, 154.6K)

This is a pasta I only posted one picture

DUDE, heh, wayyy too soon. This is so funny, do i fit in KEK??

Any Forumstards have been posting this picture for 10 years now. Retards have been replying too soon for the same amount of time.