Why do I get rejected every time I approach a random girl?

I thought this is the way bros. I thought the success bar is high cause "no one else is doing it and women long for old romance". Why isn't it working? Haven't I approached enough girls? I approached around 30-40 girls in the span of 6 months.

Attached: 0.jpg (1200x785, 42.01K)

Because you're a fag.

Women are prey animals. Make them comfortable with you being around, then go in for the kill.

>I approached around 30-40 girls in the span of 6 months.
Bro you need to approach that in 1 night out, thats nothing go to a big ass club then mingle and have fun, its that easy. If you want godmode cheats on bring coke

Attached: 1634076889371.png (600x525, 217.89K)

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Are you funny

Maybe you're just ugly

we are well past the time where randomly talking to females is acceptable dude. That shit is guaranteed creeper territory

the fucking nose

Attached: kek.jpg (300x168, 6.21K)

Likely OP is a manlet and\or ugly. I wouldn't dream of randomly approaching a girl in the street. I suppose a bar is fine, but otherwise no way. I'm not convinced these PUA guys ever had success with 'day game', unless they were reasonably handsome, and tried it abroad with some dumb Ukraine thots.

Just masturbate like the rest of us.
After masturbating do you still have any needs? Go to a hooker if you need real sex.
It ain't too expensive

I tried it. Cops came, i lost house, kids and our Cat, that story was pre feminism

Because approaching women on the street never works unless you're gigachad. Even gigachad gets rejected sometimes. Try finding a hobby like playing volleyball or book clubs, you'll be able to approach women more easily and you will have common interests so you won't have difficult times striking a conversation. Hitting on women on the street is the most retarded strategy ever

>30-40 girls in the span of 6 months.
Not nearly enough. You need to be on 1 a day at least, especially if you are on the prowl. If you live in a smaller town your options are necessarily limited. You also need to be using each encounter as an opportunity to learn. Improving your game or whatever is an important part of the... uh... game, I guess. I have never touched a woman before, BTW, so you can trust me.

You're probably ugly and/or awkward, or dont know how to talk to people normally

retarded faggot shill, we see right through you

Women go to clubs for free attention and free drinks. They won't bother with a normal guy like him unless he's way above average. OP should start working out and develop his income.

Because marxist trash took over universities and schools and told females that literally everything a man does is "sexual harrassment" or "sexual assault" since they are like 7

LOL

What a shit time to be alive.

AVOID FEMALES LIKE THE PLAGUE

They are brain damaged trash

Its like tinder, you have to be good looking, top 10%, because the average woman's SMV is higher than a giga chads, supply vs demand. Meaning even chads get turned down most of the time but have enough successes to keep them motivated, as opposed to regular men where it's like playing a video game where you get insta killed on start over and over and get bored and give up

Attached: 1525420697617 (1).webm (360x640, 1.05M)

easier to approach a group of women if you can handle the flame. They feel more secure and you have higher chance of success imo

>too ugly
how dare you?
>too handsome
how dare you pranking me

u r just ugly bro

Based and Jim Goad pilled.

More than 5 eypos is expensive, remember he is greek so he doesn't earn more than 500€

Girls don’t like Turks

True. The trick to clubs is to go in with a group of girls, that way other women see you with them and know that you are already pre-vetted.
>should start working out and develop his income
This, get the money then the power then the broads op

Attached: PIMP_T.jpg (420x420, 220.38K)

Have you considered the “surprise sex” option?

Masturbating does nothing for me. I need to fill my wife or it doesnt work

nice dream. no mutt has balls to do such a thing, the game isnt worth the trouble.

You lack "charm". If you approach a random woman, if you have no charm, you are a creep. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Mmmm, thats good 'sketti

>Hi, excuse me
This is why. You can't apologize to a woman, especially not right after approaching her. It puts you as the submissive sissy in the conversation.

You need to approach the girl with confidence. Say something like
>Hey, nice _____
>Hey, you're looking thich we should go grab a coffee or something ;)

Maybe even look at your phone while approaching her. Pretend you're texting someone , that you're a busy guy and have multiple options and connections.

It also depends where you do it. Try to do it after work hours or during weekends. Keep approaching never give up, keep improving. Your wife is right there waiting for you bro

Yes but again they're looking for attention. They'll consoom your attention while making it clear that it's a dead end, until you notice it and move on. This is validation and it boosts their ego.

>>Any Forums

every day with these demoralizing threads. come up with something new these ones are getting old

You aren't approaching enough random girls. Wider net, user. MORE. MOAR

Gyms are full of reasonably well off guys who train and can afford expensive gym memberships but still get nothing cause it's about face and how tall you are first and foremost

Attached: 1607449095655m.jpg (903x1024, 118.05K)

French user is correct. You can’t win the club game so don’t play it. Develop your social skills, fitness and income

>you act like a creep and recoil from females in normal, pedestrian settings
>only engage with females when trying to get your dick sucked by your one and only forever and ever.
see, you uhhh live in a fantasy and paint it on random strangers and they see it. its creepy.

Woman here. We are afraid of rape and male violence so we don't trust stranger males.

Maybe you should just leave this board, or better yet, read a book lol

Exactly. Most guys in my gym are short so they're trying to compensate with muscle (nothing wrong about it) but a 6'1 guy with a fairly muscular physique and nice face will often get more pussy that the 5'11 ripped manlet.

Try cornering one in an alleyway at night, should work.

Attached: 1095_PepeHappy.png (112x112, 15.34K)