Get your shit together US fags!

Get your shit together US fags!

Why hasn’t this nig been on the chair yet????

Attached: 987CCA05-D051-48CD-A985-429B257C7759.jpg (400x480, 29.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rent free

no one even remembers

Attached: wisconsen.webm (566x540, 2.96M)

This should have been the start to the race wars

He's not the only nigger on the docket nigger

Shut up dumbass Bavarian. Youre just butthurt America is still influencing labor.

It's been memoryholed.

When I say memoryholed, I mean I will bring up this guy's name, Darrell Brooks, and people go "who?" When I bring up the parade massacre, people literally go "When did that happen?" When I bring up the fact he had blatant, obviously anti-white on social media before the attack, people call me a conspiracy theorist.

It's memoryholed. Completely.

The deadliest racial vehicular slaughter of all time.

Not even a footnote in the local news anymore.

>race wars
never gonna happen unless the tv tells them to most people have no thoughts

Lol wypipo are way to demoralized to do shit about it, even if they're starting to wake up. Lemmings to the sea

Vice versa attacks would be brought up on every occasion until today

You dont talk to people. Be real

Yankee faggot niggerlovers in Wisconsin gonna make him Governor.

Nobody talks to each other anymore, user. That's why it's so easy to memoryhole stuff like this.

In the coming black out and subsequent horror a race war will become simply a way to survive not even a conscious thought or plan. It will get so bad you sill simply shoot anyone who isn't white because its the safest option. Those who dont adopt this level of survival will simply be rolled and have everything they have taken by baboon niggers and mutts.

>total blackout lasting six months to a year
>all forms of govt will disappear and there will be a complete absence of "official news"
>within three months the entirety of the civilized world will have descended into unimaginable chaos, looting, murder, arson, terrorism will be everywhere and all around you.
>no food, no power, no water, no help
>mass starvation and mass death from the already sick and in need of care will be in the billion range before six months.
Then one day like magic, the lights will come back and the "authorities" will stand back aghast and point their fingers at the debased and filthy masses screaming "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE IN OUR SHORT ABSENCE! LOOK AT THE DEVASTATION YOU'VE WROUGHT UPON US ALL!"

>And the nwo begins.

Attached: I'm not a racist.jpg (408x408, 33.26K)

I live a few blocks from where this happened. There's still tons of signs everywhere saying "Waukesha Strong!" but no one seems to remember the actual anti-white terrorist attack that occured. Most people only have a vauge memory of a few unspecified deaths; the fact that some BLM monkey murdered and wounded many innocent people is totally lost on them.

Idk why does your country hide and down play sand Nigger crime against your people

>who isn't white
it may devolve into this and I hope so but it will start out with civic idealist

Literally like sheeps
>Other sheeps get killed brutally
>run 15m in utter distress
>continue enjoying that grass

>Then one day like magic, the lights will come back
youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

Seems we are as shit as you. No excuses. Media does it’s part on both sides of the Atlantic to hide nigger crime

we sadly lost america long ago.

Attached: When They EDUCATED You SO WELL, You Don't Know ANYTHING. 0-12 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

thought about traveling just to get arrested t get in their and strangle him to death.. but that would be the end of my life

*there

because we are peaceful Christians who love and forgive all sinners even if they kill and rape our families