Demiurge

How long did it take you to find the deepest red pill of them all?

Attached: Don't believe demiurge lies.png (720x368, 248.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4
ponderingcast.com/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbu7djPGyuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gnosticism gae sage

This is now a frens slash I hate the Demiurge thread

Attached: 1629733506423.jpg (1080x1080, 100.02K)

For those not in the know

Attached: 1647193108814.jpg (1500x9002, 3.04M)

I am literally such an Oldfag I Renner when saging with a comment was a ban able offense.

Boy do I hate the antichrist

Gnosticism is literally just bored intelligent people engaging in creative writing.

This is a demiurge lie

Nice thumbnail retard

lost me at Christ

memeticism frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity and immortality
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of the Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magikal-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

>need /RG/? (remoralization)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357707200

Attached: signal_333.png (2559x5895, 3.84M)

~NEW~: meme club frennercial:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnJ-azUl3g4

ponderingcast.com/
(guests/AMAs/events all week. 1st memeclub (live competition) on friday 3/25. interactive/livestreamed/twitch.)
explore the website to find the frens.

meme club:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdbVObMnSiBHJfS-oNi857dg37fbF8yM-7eVao0hqa6bPhGOA/viewform

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbu7djPGyuI

Attached: Net_Net_N.png (955x1350, 772.63K)

>Archons
You know what's funny with these dudes? You can communicate with them. Well, communicate as best you can. You see, they're NPCs. Not in the "wow this dude has zero self or situational awareness" NPC meme meaning, but the actual "this fucker is basically a computer program.

Sometimes, you'll hear voices in your head. If you weren't aware of (((therapy))), you'd go in and get diagnosed as schizophrenic. Then you're doped with pills that render you retarded. Ain't that grand? You can barely function, you reek of pillhead and your dick don't work. All to stop the phony voices. Only the voices are real. These would be the archons. The intrusive thoughts, the feelings of paranoia they inspire, the times your body just does things without any sort of filter off random urges. These are the archons.

Well now what? As it turns out, things start to change once you realize that these things have no power if you know about them. It takes quite a while and tons of discipline, but you can tell the voices to fuck off and they simply fuck off. Say you're in a crowded room and you think all eyes are on you and everyone is plotting against you. So fucking what? They kill you, oh well. You skip out on this gay ass society in this faggot ass planet for a few cycles. Or you can think "man fuck off with that lame ass shit." Unless it's niggers, kek. Never relax, etc.

This works, until it doesn't. They fuck off until they come back. But as it turns out, you can defend yourself. Something to keep in mind is Gold. Gold is good, right? You can imagine yourself in a dark world. You're standing foot deep in water, and it's dark. It's cold. But then imagine yourself covered in a golden orb from the top of your head to your toes. It is a warm glow, a happy glow. The dark and wet affect you no longer. This is an effective symbol, if you don't have God to guide your way.

l2 expand phonefag

Attached: FNgE00SVUAI7jVs.jpg (828x824, 85.29K)

I read Plato because I'm not some newage wicca tier retard.

It's a great start
Next, Christian mysticism
Then Hermeticism
Then alchemy
Then meditation and THEN

Attached: Screenshot_20220124-113133_Chrome.jpg (1080x1465, 997.34K)

Gnosticism is a direct descendent of Platonism

Plotinus is the man.

Attached: 1647643092250 (1)-art-scale-2_00x-gigapixel.jpg (2160x2930, 2.31M)

youre not ready for this. no one ever is

Attached: lamp.jpg (640x478, 32.42K)

Based

Demiuge is the title of whiever tries to immanentize the escathon, to reduce the spirual heaven to what humans perceive
Op is a faggot
/thread

My very existence makes the demiurge seethe. Why would I want to ruin the fun?

It's a twisted inversion of it that Platonists rejected. Notice when Gemistus Plethon introduced great works back into the West through Ficino and the Medici, he included Hermetic texts but not gnostic ones. Platonists preserved what was worth preserving.

more dumb jewish bullshit plagiarized from the greeks

Attached: 1647825899713.png (594x572, 405.41K)

Gnosticsm appropriates platonic and neoplatonic terminology and uses it to construct a worldview that's completely different from what they teach. Platonists and neoplatonists like plotinus hated gnosticism just as much as the christians did. Christianity can be seen as directly descending from platonism as well. Gnosticism is the ancient equivalent of retards who believe we live in a computer simulation.