2022: I am forgot

>nobody really appreciates how the half-baked coup attempt in Kazakhstan made Putin angry and led to the invasion of the Ukraine except like me, Putin, and three other people

Attached: map-kazakhstan.png (1275x1275, 241.13K)

Don't forget the shit they tried in Belarus.

Yes I remember, that dude's interview (IIRC with Lester Holt) was fucking classic.

Can I get a proper explanation?

That was not a coup

it was an attempted coup

you could easily tell by the western media's handling of it, all the usual suspects were involved

Attached: 1647483711415.png (1472x925, 140.54K)

From our perspective it was a well justified rallies against stupid increase of fuel prices(100% increase)
As rallies continued some people started increasingly demanding more concessions from government
We had no leader so I wouldn’t call it a coup

Well now it matters fuckall anyways because they finally got Putin to take the bait, and unfortunately he must have had way to confidence in the Russian armed forces not to be totally inept retards driving on rotted tires and communicating on unencrypted comms and now Globohomo is likely gonna come out the victor for the forseeable future.

That one was between ruling elite
We had a little purge and power dynamics change

I HATE YOU NIGGER AMERICANS DIE DIE DIE DIE
WHY DO YOU IN EVERY THREAD TELL PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES THINGS ABOUT THEM AS IF YOU KNOW BETTER THAN US
NIGGGER I HATE YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
BURN IN NUCLEAR HELLFIRE

So people started to raid armories??
Gas prices have risen sharply throughout the world. And your 100% increase is still much lower than the price in many countries.

Tochinoshin is going to blow out his knee again tomorrow.

the average american everyone, knows more about your country than you, who have lives your entire life on it

The gas prices increase was gonna affect prices of everything especially in such high increase
Well maybe in other countries you pay more for gas but we earn less

>implying shit holers will admit when they're puppets
classic cope right here

It seems your country is getting the "Kyiv" treatment. Is that true? The spelling of Kazakhstan is now "Qazaqstan"? And why is Astana now "Nur-Sultan"?

U mad

What ?

It’s our President having high ego

I see. Very strange, given that the city was renamed to Astana in 1998, while Nursultan was president.

>It seems your country is getting the "Kyiv" treatment. Is that true? The spelling of Kazakhstan is now "Qazaqstan"?

Thoughts?

>half-baked coup attempt in Kazakhstan
Not half baked user.
It was the usual and well perfected color rev playbook.
But everyone else knows the script too….so it got smashed.
the color rev playbook is pretty much destroyed at this point.
And yeah. It did make Putin mad.

It was first named Akmola but some time after gaining independence it was renamed Astana(capital in kazah strange i know)
And in 2019 it was renamed Nur-Sultan
And about spelling Kazakstan like Qasaqstan it’s because we switched from Cyrillic to Latin in 2018

>Can I get a proper explanation?
Color revolutions. Do you know what they are?
If not, lurk more.
Basically they are George Soros + US state dept + cia ops that use civil unrest to overthrow a govt and install a puppet regime.
Been done for the past 30+ years in about 50-odd countries.
Which is what happened in Ukraine in 2014.
The color team tried it in Kazakhstan in late 2021, but got absolutely BTFO by Putin and the central Asian alliance.

We didn’t had a color revolution

this

игнopь их, в этoм нeт cмыcлa
oни ёбнyтыe

Дa лaднo y мeня вce paвнo бeccoнницa

>IF YOU KNOW BETTER THAN US
Lol.
Because we aren’t living the psyops being perpetrated on you.
Color revs only work when unrest exists in the domestic politics, so people genuinely believe they are supporting a legitimate overthrow of their govt.
But they are oblivious to the puppet strings orchestrating players behind the scenes.
It took both the 2004 and the 2014 attempts by Soros to overthrow Ukraine govt.