Ask a Jewish girl anything

That’s not sexual harassment.

I think most of you are anti-Semites cause you don’t actually know what Jewish people are like. That’s why I think it’s important for synagogues to collaborate with churches, mosques, etc. to promote good relations.

So ask away!

Attached: 19E6A52D-6BCA-4486-88A5-5B927E0867DA.jpg (719x752, 119.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82R4oO_K3Bs?t=54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have big tits?

this, prove to us you're a jewish woman

post thost khazar milkers

Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

How does it feel to have the best boobs on the planet?

Why are jewish women so judging and demeaning to their husbands when yall rarely work

tits or gtfo

Also, tits or gtfo

I resent the jews because I never licked the feet of a cute jewish girl. I demand you post your feet as reparation.

Do you find oildrillers as disgusting as men find coalburners?

Attached: Screenshot_20220324-203516-813.png (820x837, 160.8K)

I became an antisemite after years of jews pushing antiwhite propaganda, attacking my history, fighting for open borders, and pushing homosexuality in the media and schools.
When will you sick freaks take responsibility for making other groups hate you?

What supremacist narratives are common in your community comparing jews to goyim?
How observable is nepotism among your people?
Do you think that the concentrated success of jewish people in the US and globally is a result of positive traits the Jewish people hold? If so, what are other ethnic groups deficient in?

will one marry a gentile?

How would your father feel if you brought home this BBC?

Attached: pol-45 (1).webm (726x720, 2.87M)

does your farts smell?

Why do you hate Christians and curse them three times a day?

Attached: jews curse Christianity.jpg (589x569, 53.47K)

Tits or gtfo

How to kill jews? Where is largest jew rat gathering places?

Not all jews are bad and I want to help with that.

Attached: Garden.jpg (1632x920, 643.52K)

You know the rules dear jewess. Please post lust provoking image of yourself with handwritten timestamp mentioning Any Forums

Attached: 1648151083053.gif (277x300, 1005.25K)

Tits of gtfo

Why do rabbis suck the blood out of baby dicks during Bris?
Why is shunning and treating gentiles like second class citizens so widespread amongst even reform jews?
Why are jews so hesitant to allow converts and reverts and question their authenticity but at the same time allow a bunch of male line heretics to larp as 'Reform' Jews?

Post that little kike pussy of yours sweetie

if you look like Nigella you should come to Romania and sit on my face shalom

Attached: 1637354031912.gif (250x197, 825.44K)

Gtfo or tits

booba or get out

Dang she cute

This is a slide thread data collection
This fucking asshole is probably teaching xis/xer's shit tier bot/"ai"
Or writing a shit tier report for a final project

Attached: sea_of_small_hat_maccabean_insurgents.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)

Fuck off tranny

how big is you khazarian milkers?

my dick, wrap your khazarian milk trucks around it now

Attached: 100% on my dick.png (480x480, 299.83K)

we are jews by spirit

Tits or gtfo

Attached: Dollarphotoclub_73119524.jpg (3531x2345, 3M)

does your pussy stink

Not only am I demanding tits, but also ass, and frontal pubic area

Attached: 356833957.gif (128x124, 20.24K)

I am a reform Jew myself. There are plenty of converts in the synagogue, you can visit yourself and I think you will find a very friendly community. I cannot speak for synagogues who are strict about this. And we don’t have the rabbis circumcise in that manner.

Show butthole

>That’s why I think it’s important for synagogues to collaborate with churches, mosques, etc. to promote good relations.
listen bitch, tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

khazar milkers or gtfo kikette

>Ask a Jewish girl anything

Attached: Nope Hitler.gif (148x180, 1.03M)

tits or gtfo

>I think most of you are anti-Semites cause you don’t actually know what Jewish people are like.
no I'm antisemitic because i know what brit milah and metzizah bpeh is

Attached: galgadot1.jpg (1080x1080, 115.28K)

was totally going to describe my interactions with the tribe, as they have been many in my time.

lack of khazar spigots is discouraging. show me God's chosen spigots.

Tits or gtfo

Post hoofs

>in that manner
so you still mutilate infants

Why was Larry Silverstein so lucky?

Why are all the people with little hats unsufferable perverts that won't hesitate to stab you in the back?
>They are jews
They are assholes
>You are antisemitic
Jewish actions are the direct cause of perceived antisemitism.
Jews are Amalek

We already did our part collaborating with the mosques, your move chief

Attached: images.jpg (620x495, 44.88K)

HIS STORY!
thank yahweh for internet

Do you hate the antichrist?

>Why are jewish women so judging and demeaning to their husbands when yall rarely work

Maybe thats the root of all evil kikes

I am antl-Semitic because I do not believe anyone is a descendant of Shem.ddw2w

We’re waiting whore, post em

the jews are not synonymous with the average normie jewish person. what you call anti-semitism is justified criticism of jewish supremacy displayed by the 1% who are majority jewish. this is not about a likability contest this is about geo-political truth.
please open your eyes and ears and try to think thoughts inside your woman brain and try to understand reality.

KHAZAR
MILKERS

>
captcha: GOY

>I am a reform Jew myself.
Do reform Jews really spend more time on studying the Shoah than on studying the Torah?

I don’t…

I don’t know anyone who dislikes goyim. I don’t think Jews are nepotistic but we all sort of know each other. Like have you heard of Jewish geography? Historically Jews have had to be literate and study the Torah which is quite difficult so I think the strong focus on education is important.

It’s meant to be

Why do so many Jews have unibrows and a sloped forehead?

>Inviting Any Forums to join a Synagogue.
Apparently we've got a live one or a level 145 fed larper on our hands here.
youtu.be/82R4oO_K3Bs?t=54

Attached: dastardly_doings_schizo_plaything.jpg (1024x660, 90.33K)

>what Jewish people are
a conflation of race, nationality and religion sprinkled with minority status for empathy credit (despite being a minority that shares features with the wealthiest people on the planet). Essentially a product of the strongest paradigm of human social organization, tribalism. Although because its a conflation of so many cultural aspects, it has a stronger "binding affinity" among its members being as there are multiple layers of personal identity at play. I still have trouble finding another social group that qualifies as a religion, race and nationality. You can be jewish and not jewish in so many ways... but all that matters is you're Jewish

I hate jews, precisely because I came to realise what subhuman scum they are.
Kys.

Your first mistake was thinking that all goyim belong to your slave religions like Islam and Christcuckery.
Oh maybe you were just hoping?

do you ever date goys?

share spigots or depart with haste

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1080x1080, 73.43K)

show milkers

We're not antisemitic you guys are just overly sensitive.
I actually am quite fond of a jewish .an. his name was Jesus. He was a pretty cool guy but a bunch of jews begged the romans to crucify him.

Funniest shit I ever seen

Attached: laugh.gif (480x205, 2.06M)

>I'm not like that
Why do you think kikes get kicked out of so many countries historically? And don't answer with 'we aren't like that'. Why do you think your people are overall subversive scumbags?

milk truck just arrive

Alright then. As a jew, what are your opinions about a jewish messiah being the christian's "antichrist". By reading both in the bible and Maimonides' Mishnah Torah and also by understanding other jewish traditions, it's obvious when taking all the information into account that they have to be one and the same. Also, the catholics are falsely teaching christians that they built the Third Temple in 33 AD even though it wasn't jewish like the Solomon's Temple and the 2nd Temple were. Based upon this false claim by catholics many christians today believe that their Jesus is going to "return" 2,000 years after that in either 2033 or 2034 (by beginning their year count the following year in 34 AD. However, a likely year for starting the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem is 2034 AD also. This is based upon the fact that Solomon's temple is taught by jewish Freemasons to have begun in 966 BC, therefore exactly 3,000 years after that is 2034 AD. Jews and Masons have a 1,000 year head start on the christian tradition, meaning that jews and Masons likely have the correct teaching not christians. How do jews plan to deal with this if christians don't get away with lying that they built the Third Temple in 33 AD. And do you know what jewish plans are to deal with the outcome of this if christians decide your own messiah is their Antichrist? The political and religious repercussions are obviously a recipe for an absolute catastrophe. How do you feel about all this?

Attached: cheers.jpg (1988x2048, 441.12K)

if my religion is untrue, then you should probably tell me, rather than say “Christianity is good for the Gentiles but not for us”.

>there are posts here that aren't tits or gtfo
shameful. tits or gtfo

Attached: 1470186699613.jpg (1536x2560, 1000.5K)