/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #1100

Prev:▶Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMar24

▶Latest
> Russian landing ship “Orsk" damaged, possibly sunk at anchor in Berdyansk
>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public for 2 weeks
>Nato to boost forces in eastern Europe
>Russia moving to phase of protracted bombardment of cities due to failure of initial campaign to encircle & seize major cities - ISW
>Ukrainian forces conducted successful localized counterattacks northwest of Kyiv
>Possibility RU forces in Iprim & Bucha may become cut off
>Russian missile hits closed shopping mall in capital, killing 8. Site being used to store military vehicles.
>Ukrainian forces in Mariupol refuse Russian offer to surrender
>The US pledges to support its NATO allies if they put troops in Ukraine, but rules out troop deployments
>War will likely descend into phase of bloody stalemate that could last for months - ISW
>Andrey Paliy, Deputy Commander of the Black Sea Fleet, killed by Ukrainian forces in Mariupol
>Russia claims to have used a Kinzhal hypersonic missile
>Commander of the Russian 8th Combined Army, Lt General Andrey Mordvichev KIA at Kherson Airport
>This is the 6th Russian General KIA (worst loss senior command since ww2)
>Dozens killed in missile strike on Ukrainian forces barracks near Mykolaiv
>Azov battalion kill Mjr General Oleg Mityaev, commander of the 150th motor rifle div, in Mariupol

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6ls
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntbvPBU

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1648049316681.png (404x1213, 159.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine/
americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine-2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAfvNKR6M_g
youtube.com/watch?v=gOmYi96cU1M
youtube.com/watch?v=1IDVGARhqco
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1647976483730.webm
twitter.com/vicktop55/status/1507064658741579781
vm.tiktok.com/TTPd5WQR8s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mariupol does not last the week

Fuck you dirty Brazilian faggot

Do you think Putin has one guy that does all the buck breaking in the Russian army or does he just leave it to the chechens?

Every second wasted on Mariopol is worth it.
The entire invasion stalled at this point.

americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine/
americanfuturist.net/on-ukraine-2/

Attached: cucker.png (791x897, 169.13K)

The brit lies like a little bitch. It’s vomit inducing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAfvNKR6M_g [Open]
What it is at 1:59 ?
Mmm? Lying piece of shit
He is a glowie or a jew spamming disinfo. /uhg/ is shill general.

Rumor has it, they gave the Azovites one last surrender option, then from tonight onwards, no more prisoners.

My youtube feed is 90% weapons system videos now. MIC has won for another decade.

>Russian troops are struggling in Ukraine
youtube.com/watch?v=gOmYi96cU1M

Attached: 1648139643602.jpg (1800x1800, 3.22M)

>Do you think Putin has one guy that does all the buck breaking in the Russian army or does he just leave it to the chechens?
It's usually provenance of the officer ranks, but chechens are "first among equal" so they also help shoulder the burden.

Attached: 15631747867041.jpg (596x800, 70.35K)

See

Are we won, guys?????

Attached: 1502743034930.png (377x326, 10.81K)

Keked, I believe it.

Attached: 34fde74067f44fbb.jpg (1088x816, 358.4K)

>Russia - 1794, of which: destroyed: 877, damaged: 34, abandoned: 228, captured: 655
6 more to go!!! Will the based hoholbros get it done tonight?

youtube.com/watch?v=1IDVGARhqco

>video where you have no idea where it is
>video you don't know when it was taken
Yes, but remember Malaysia Airlines Flight 17

absolutely has nothing to do with them going insane and banning anyone that calls a man a man and people being pissed about it going to alternatives

Attached: cc920167a18c579bcc1c414a7d649943_500x0.png (768x769, 575.74K)

See

I hope you guys bury every chechen that came to invade your land

If they make it by Sunday then that will be pretty funny.

>NOOOOO, how can you fire back at us???

Attached: 1647920899518.jpg (701x799, 99.61K)

I replied to your dumbass

Cant wait for r*ssia to crash and burn

Attached: 1647334310294.png (604x409, 516.4K)

Fuck off vermin. You’re a proven liar.

rumor has it piss chuggers drank all the piss from tonight onwards cum only

>Russia is very literally de-militarising Ukraine’s military industrial capacity from the air. Some think this impact could take over a decade to rebuild.
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1638203937218.png (720x275, 37.01K)

They might have some go for prisoner option, but most realize it's death or torture. Russia will not treat them well, so it's better to die fighting in the place you made your name. It's the modern Eagle Standard. Civies won't understand.

SeeHe hates it b

I clearly said the time which I was talking about it, 3.18 the proof was some dude talking

>Demilitarizing
>Literally giving tanks for free
KEK

>Some think
Ah yes, the best source.

>The exact state of the Ukrainian military in terms of losses is unknown but believed to also be considerable.
>Like Russia, Ukrainian military effectiveness is believed to also have peaked due to exhaustion and war damage on its terrain.
UKIE BROS THIS DOES NOT LOOK GOOD

Attached: 1636254657696.png (720x275, 35.87K)

See

Sometimes u don't need to kill civilians. Capturing of Kiev is maximum 2 days mission if you don't give a fuck about them

IT'S STARTING

Attached: NOPE.png (726x1246, 96.76K)

>support the ape, get the tape
So underrated, fucking leaf.

Attached: 1440x810_cmsv2_67b209fa-7e2f-58ca-b6a7-edd696814bb7-4027050.jpg (1440x810, 96.22K)

people are retarded here..

Pathetic, and retarded vatniggers think they can compete with the NATO, LMAO

Attached: 1648044005053.jpg (768x1024, 203.7K)

Why are you, replying to yourself, then replying to me. I talked about the video, it is unidentifiable.

Can any of you tell me what is going on in this video? Why is police arresting him? i.4cdn.org/wsg/1647976483730.webm

>one last surrender option, then from tonight onwards, no more prisoners
Not that it matters because they'll fight to the death anyway, but you can't just say "surrender or we won't take you prisoner" and have it not be a war crime. That's a good way to get your own POWs killed.

Another copium thread. Mariupol is done. Cannot wait until all you Redditors go back

>Literally who
>Russia's use of air power continues to be minimal due to Ukrainian denial and aversion
Translation: Russia can't SEAD so they're not flying sorties as they don't want more of their shit fighters getting rekt by manpads

Where's the announcement?

Attached: 1648143681599.png (495x374, 84.14K)

Explain.

Attached: The Nigger Cat.jpg (890x892, 119.21K)

>Sense that Western sanctions need to be tightened and have ever so slightly disappointed in impact, both on the ground and in the markets.
>Little credence given to Twitter narratives of Kremlin coups and regime cracks with Russia and its regime viewed as able to withstand.
B-BUT THEY TOLD US THE SANCTIONS WOULD KILL RUSSIA'S ECONOMY!

Attached: 1617606302763.png (720x303, 39.15K)

Take down that beautiful flag, and shoot yourself in the face, vatnigger.

Poland could probably take Moscow. The Ohio National Guard could take Belarus.

Are they really out of PGMs / Anti-Radiation missiles?
The absolute state of monkey faction

Pushilin photographed in Mariupol so this is confirmed

Pretend I wrote something hilarious. Fried ass? Fried Russian? Ahhh swear I had something

Attached: IMG_20220325_003701_072.jpg (960x1280, 279.46K)

>Where's the announcement?
I'm sorry honey, I don't think the guys who made up the Ghost of Kyiv, and the Snake Island martyrs will even announce they had any lost.

incel slava z
on the level of 1 hour 22 minutes and that retarded karpov guy who sounds so fucking braindead

What NATO ? No NATO in Ukraine, and your army is not even worth mentioning. Will you cry and run to papa Moshe...i mean uncle Sam ?
Kek

russian drafting conscripts for "exercises"

Post it here then

>Amazing how KGB shit destroy fewer buildings than open warfare isn't it?
Are you literally pulling these out of your ass now? Do you know what was happening in Donbass in 2015?

Of course the sanctions didn't work. Ruble regained much of its value pretty quickly. They've done goofed

Oh sheeit.

Attached: The Nigger Cat 2049.gif (800x795, 1.59M)

Nothing ever happens

See

>THE ENTIRE UKRAINIAN MILITARY HAS BEEN DISABLED!

>still below 40%
>still partially reopening market
>move towards saudi oil and gas

>Sergei Shoigu not seen in public for 2 weeks

...source?

I heard he's been weird lately, but that's been a news for no more than 5 days or so.

Attached: 1648074871011.png (2150x1330, 2.14M)

you just don’t understand the cultural link bro

twitter.com/vicktop55/status/1507064658741579781

>Mariupol is done
Wow, the goal post has shifted that much huh?

>most prefer iron sights
said no one ever

he didnt photographed. suck my dick

>but Ivan I told you to save the darth costume for Halloween

Attached: IMG_20220325_003856_613.jpg (1280x960, 358.18K)

>Are you literally pulling these out of your ass now?
No user, I've been paying attention to the region since the 2014 war... it's amazing how much effort your government did to piss in the agreement and persecute the people of the Donbass... did you really though that you could hide behind NATO and hunt down the Russians in your country? kike.

EVERY SINGLE MISSILE HIT THE TARGET

Cooope John McCain, I piss in your cancer mouth

I have read nothing you posted, show flag dickhead

You think anyone would be upset that mariupol will be kill? It will be Ukraine Alamo, the fact that they've held out this long and caused substantial losses to russian military is a feat. At most it's a pyrrhic victory and that's putting it politely. All this did was create martyrs

>What NATO ? No NATO in Ukraine, and your army is not even worth mentioning. Will you cry and run to papa Moshe...i mean uncle Sam ?
>Kek

Attached: 1648133210834.jpg (366x367, 30.54K)

try Azov

Attached: mariupol azov tanks.webm (480x854, 642.66K)

it's not new...

Attached: media_FOooiZIWQAcz6QP.jpg?name=orig.jpg (844x622, 77.48K)

Rumor has it that the Russian "army" is a great smokescreen for FSB spooks to send its GRU rivals into certain death

Yeah, Aleppo did that for the Syrian rebels right? LMAO

Perhaps you could explain the link then. Because ASB surely doesn't understand it either kek.

As a person having relatives in Donbass - fuck you, you fucking shill

i do on rampage and season 4 bp flatty
also on reactive r99

>Are they really out of PGMs
Why do you think they haul around so many fucking artillery pieces. Vatniks haven't been able to PGM for awhile now.

bad example started a bit earlier I can't remember days goes in one... as we say...

>Mariupol is done
so? it's a shithole full of old commie blocks so who cares?
When Kiev or Odessa are taken then it will be something.

>As a person having relatives in Donbas fuck you
Do you mean as a Larper liar? Kek.

Did you just mass (You)s yourself?

Attached: 7268900.png (512x512, 92.07K)

>3,500 vs 12,000
Most of Azov lives to fight another day

Attached: FN7OXiaXIAIEwPR.png (508x365, 193.27K)

Aleppo was the headquarter of the rebel revolt and the second biggest city in Syria. Definitely the same thing.

Why would Poland and Ohio National Guards want to take that shithole filled with HIV? I need a formal explanation from you mutts!

IT'S OVER

> UHG goalpost shifting. Will be Lviv next.

fucking hell these threads are a hugbox

>We're gonna steam roll the uke's
>TWO MORE WEEKS
>It was only ever about Mariupol
Ahahahahahahahah

Azov can't afford to surrender in Mariupol. It would kill their moral. Their genesis was there. They also realize that Azov surrendering to Russian forces would result in torture so extreme that it would be better to die in a last stand scenario. Better to become a Martyr which is exactly what Putin is doing by making Mariupol a pet project. Mariupol will forever be known as the city that gave Nationalism a Martyr

>no u
The power of /uhg/ nufaggots
You don’t have any, Moshe, fuck off

t.

According to google it's a city in Russia. If it's genuine or not is another consider

Well, most of Azov was there to hunt down defenseless civilians for the Glory of Ukraine, not to fight against someone who can fight back.

Either way, they're done :)

Attached: IMG_20220325_000830_934.jpg (1279x780, 170.69K)

Did it for the Syrian army.
>yeah we lost thousands of troops
>yeah we lost a lot of senior command from generals to colonels
>yeah we lost millions in equipment
>but we took a city from a smaller force!!
Wow such win, so brave, so stunning

Just because they can. Also I don't think Belarus is that bad with aids unlike Russia.

Damn. How many paid russians use vpn to post, shits really disturbing and annoying..

Did you just kicked an open door ?
My sides
/uhg/ nufaggots amaze me

I can't wait to post gores of all vatniggers posting here, let's go, make it true, uncle Vlad!

>Keked, I believe it.
No, really, that's actually seems to be the case with homo raep. Those reports that MOD fails to suppress indicate officers or chechens as perps, I've yet to hear about case where it's other conscripts dicked their fellow.

But who would torment Russian civilians, haze their conscripts, shiv or beat to death over any perceived slight, demand gibs, etc.? Gotta send some POWs home at least.

>posting more bullshit
Yeah of course they did mate, and Ukrainian doctors are castrating Russian POWs

In Russia you can get arrested for holding a blank sign

Holding on to south and east Ukraine is extremely important for wheat production as they produce the majority of wheat and agriculture in general.

Attached: Ukraine_wheat.jpg (2200x1700, 471.81K)

kek

>Will the based hoholbros get it done tonight?
the website said they're backlogged verifying the russian losses , so it's just the website that will do it or not. the hohols already did it

No proof that's inside Mariupol retard

damn, where did they get the tanks from? NGU supplied?

vm.tiktok.com/TTPd5WQR8s/

Attached: FOp7DQZXIAc91T5.jpg (626x680, 76.27K)

Nobody plants jack shit in a war zone mate

No wonder the commie on the thread hate azov.
I wonder how popular the organisation will be at the end of the war.

Aleppo is the equivalent of Kiev falling. Mariupol has already performed its role by holding long enough for Russian advances to its north to stall. The last 1 or 2 weeks have just been gravy.

>Ukrainian doctors are castrating Russian POWs
Nah, for all I know that's a fake; do you think I'm some sort of Ukrainian government officer or wester journalist to push lies when they fit my agenda?

>But Russia is also a dictatorship... this is why Ukraine persecuting Russia is ok.
They got what they asked for.

I didn't know that there were niggers in Russia.

A 'stalemate' or 'stall' just means Russia uses its vastly superior artillery to pound the fuck out of ukraine like a big pussy until it runs out of cream.

Does anyone have that image of the airport showing most of the cruise missile strikes missing?

Azov just refuses to fucking die.

They will have to switch over to harvesting tanks and sunflower oil.

There are on the frontline definitely.

Looks like it's ogre in Mariupol. Hope we get more /k/ino footage now.

Also this vid is weird.
I see a man in a METRO with grannies and then I see people outside and footage of Mariupol.

Where is the traitor walking in what is identifiably Mariupol?

The hilarious thing is, this would be assblasted sideways as fake ( hurr he's in Poland/Lviw/Disneyland ) if Zelensky did it

>tiktok
that is kadyrov95, isn't it?

Yeah. No elections to steal atm, so Putler spent millions to pay us to shitpost.

I don't really have anything to say

Attached: IMG_20220325_004922_661.jpg (960x1280, 269.74K)