Stars and athletes exempt from vaccine mandate

Millionaire stars and athletes are now officially exempt from the vaccine mandate. Just be a rich superstar if you don’t want the vaccine, chud.

Frankly, this is the best news I have seen in a long time. This will rustle some Jimmies

Attached: 01080020-2C59-4594-8510-1EC673B59A43.jpg (1170x1933, 963.87K)

Too late as they already injected

r/politics and r/news isn’t allowing any of the media coverage of this LOL
NO REFUNDS

Get the jab, wageslaves!

How is this legal? This is medical apartheid.

Considering famous people are the biggest vaccine shills, I cant help but feel like this was intended more as a flex of power and status moreso than a way to revive the entertainment economy or whatever the excuse was

>legal
lol we're well past that

This makes me so fucking mad. My job mandated I get this. This is such fucking bullshit!!!!!

Attached: 1C842BB7-0D77-40F7-BF71-A822F081B10E.jpg (455x451, 33.12K)

it's been 2+ years of illegal mandates are you're still talking about laws?

Milk dud ass head nigger demon

They need the tourism bux.

>stand in a room with thousands of people?
>Not a public health risk

>Work alone outside and only interact with a few separate individuals who can choose to wear an N95 if they're worried
>Fired. Career over. Eat shit, Typhoid Mary!

>apartheid
Lol you're about to realize that everyone realizes libs look ridiculous when they make arguments with emotionally loaded words like this, and they only get away with it because tptb want them to. No matter how accurate the comparison, comparing anything that effects you to one of the neoliberal creation myths will just get you laughed the fuck out of the room. Welcome to hell, fellow cuckservative.

it's always been "take the vax cattle so I don't have to" situation. vaxxies are retards that didn't connect the dots

New York is collapsing

How is this not a straight up 14th amendment case?

lol wtf

Thanks for the up to the minute leddit coverage you worthless faggot.

niggers/spics/jews aren't held to the laws of whites

Its just... why do they have to be such huge pieces of shit about it? If they pretended it was legitimately important and attempted to halfway play by their own rules, no one who criticized them would have a leg to stand on. Its like theyre purposely trying to pit the people that pay attention to stuff against the lobotomized Rachael Maddow watchers. But to what purpose? It really hurts my brain, its like they're purposely only half-ass manufacturing consent to insult our intelligence or something.

no refunds, faggot. try do avoid strenuous activity and elevated heart rates.

I don’t know who the legal counsel to Adams is but they can’t be this incompetent or insane. How this doesn’t open the city to a ton of lawsuits and the ire of all voters, pro or antivax alike, is truly beyond me.

I’ve seen shills arguing that it makes sense because athletes and movie stars aren’t around as many people as nurses and teacher and police. LMFAO

sweet Lord, you didn't actually KEK and take it did you?! OHNONONONONO. Why didn't you just say "fuck you, i quit"? You value your job more than your personal health? AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE. All my coworkers (and boss) know full well that i will turn to a life of crime before i get the vaccine. my boss smiled and nodded when i told him i'd rather rob rich people than get the vax for a job.

that headline is real fucking funny

Welkommen to ze nu vorld orda Zitizen #239859879
t. Klaus

This board is easily 90+% vaccinated despite all of the flexing. I don’t believe so many people held out. I bet all of you have a 9” dick, right?

I work for a FAANG on the tech side. WFH and no vax. There's more than you think.

Red pill time

Attached: 1594308348764m.jpg (1024x410, 124.93K)

Sounds like vaxxy cope

Bullshit. Think of all the European anons and Australian anons. It was mandated by law there.

nigger, i never even so much as got TESTED. cope.

What vaccine mandate faggot?

We all can’t be tech support monkeys resetting passwords all day.

Nope. Some people actually got fired over this.

>REEEEEE, everyone is vaxxed
>if you aren't vaxxed you're a monkey!
I'm sorry you have a shit job fren, maybe work on that and your anger problem?

Attached: 1409438949451.gif (500x254, 600.67K)