KEK: Pro-Ukraine NPCs Are About To Become The Most Hated People Around

These "people" are going to get dragged through the streets by angry mobs of normies for all the misery they're bringing down on their own nations over some stupid worthless shithole like Ukraine just to virtue signal on social media.

These are the same people who brought untold misery upon millions of people because of covid virtue signaling, and now they're ready to sink humanity even further over Ukraine.

Attached: kek.jpg (744x1865, 343.02K)

checked.

Fuck Jewkraine!

Z

Holy fuck I didn't think I could hate these people any more than I already do...

Attached: 1604771245312.jpg (912x1024, 40.72K)

Zoomer here
If there ever is a draft, I will play minecraft in real life with the officers who come to my house
That is all

>OH NO! IT'S THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY OWN ACTIONS!

Attached: 1473257701168.jpg (845x555, 110.36K)

They will be there in two weeks time to collect you. Please have your last will and testament ready to go.

Attached: 1645939618489.jpg (546x473, 44.63K)

Yeah, that's why there are over 40,000 volunteers fighting in Ukraine. You niggers are such little chicken bitches.

Chuds arguing with 60 Years old worried mother on Twitter! Lol! You can feel the incel vibes from this post and their comments.

Were grown ass adults always this fucking stupid or is this just a millennial thing?

yeah, it's a great way for zog to thin out the people who would be willing to actually defend their own countries by sending them to eastern european backwaters to die instead

>Chuds
>t.

Attached: p8363_p_v8_ab[1].jpg (960x1440, 159.45K)

You won’t do shit pussy
Fuck “America”

You can be drafted up to 35, but they start in the 18-22 bracket and work their way up.

You misspelled "40,000 npcs"

pottery

And they've already lost at least 2 platoons worth of soldiers with zero confirmed kills.

God speed, user. Never taking it.

>These "people" are going to get dragged through the streets by angry mobs of normies for all the misery they're bringing down on their own nations over some stupid worthless shithole like Ukraine just to virtue signal on social media.
NIGGA U MAD
CALM DOWN

>mux have sex
>100 year old memeflag nostalgia
Hahahahahaha

Yeah it’s going to get really bad when the food shortages start #StarveForUkraine will be the end of virtue signalers, finally to be lynched

> 3 fags post weak argument on a random woman's twitter
oh no urkaine bros it's over hahahahahaha

>plays pretend as if that senile boomer doesn't have the same political power as the chuds replying
I mean, we all know you retards don't understand absolutely anything about politics but damn, at least try to not oust yourself as a complete fucking retard

Just do what you’ve always done run to Canada

>The Omega Mooos!!!!

Checked and Same. I'm just not gonna take it(the draft)

Based, I think it would be hysterical to see them try to draft our generation, I can’t fucking wait for revenge on these fucking boomer slugs in the federal government I want them to watch as there life works goes up in flames

Russian bots, just like the entirety of this board as of late

>t. NPC

I said it from the beginning liberals are entitled they think we are obligated to die for them. Fuck them.

What’s so funny you fucking slug? You will be eradicated and all your works lain low, defeated utterly and eternally by the hand of Fate

Attached: E45CE2FF-E453-4896-A147-5F50F61DDC5D.jpg (608x405, 57.3K)

I already hate them. I'm not willing to sacrifice anything for a corrupt third world shithole across the world. It went from Ukraine has a huge corruption problem, to they are the heroes, and those "heroes" are sacrificing their civilians so NATO gets to have bases near Russia. None of this deserves any sacrifices from me or my family. And certainly I don't support draft. I'm also sure we have active US troops there fighting as "volunteers". Oh, and now after they can "freeze" Russian money if you have a Russian passport, I'm sure the next "evil" group will not get robbed. Private property rights became Venezuela tier in this country. Over what?

Based.
>Woman don't owe you anything
>Society doesn't owe you anything
>You aren't owed a family
>You aren't owed a home
>You have to die for society though

shaking in their boots and shitting their pants more like

An old mother worried for her son while supporting peace in Ukraine, Better go on a sexually frustrated incel rant about normies!! (Are they why you dont have sex?)

You WILL be drafted
You WILL be sent to die for jews
You WILL be turned into pink mist by artillery without ever laying eyes on your opponent
You WILL be shit on and forgotten
And there's not a goddamn thing you can do about it

>I'm not willing to sacrifice anything for a corrupt third world shithole across the world.
This. Fuck them.

An old woman wants America's sons to die for Ukraine.
That's the premise she stood for.
Seems to me like you are showing lots of effeminate cope while attempting to quip your way out of realizing the scenario given.
Keep repeating le epic script though.