Curbstomps Umayyad Muslims so hard he’s given the name “The Hammer”...

>Curbstomps Umayyad Muslims so hard he’s given the name “The Hammer”, halts their advance into Europe any further and effectively seals them off in Spain
>Did so at a time when there was pretty much no other organized force around to stop them

Was Charles Martel the single most important figure in Western history? Which other figure and battle had so much laying squarely on their shoulders? (Besides the obvious)

Attached: 4092B551-2986-470C-9C32-EADB8E6CEC68.jpg (411x512, 47.48K)

Fun fact, a cadet branch of his family was recruited into the Ottoman court.

It's not 2005 anymore boomer. Islam is based and redpilled

and he did it with NO HEAVY CAVALRY, almost unheard of even in centuries afterwards.

reminder

Attached: 1612473623362.jpg (2100x1500, 2.06M)

By refusing to abandon a position at the top of a hill and was just lucky the Muslims heard rumors their camp was being sacked.

>Umayyadd bro?

Table talks are untrustworthy

fuck off shitskin, no one likes your kind and I wish you were all locked into extermination camps like the filthy rats you are

Attached: 1645176875235.webm (432x240, 1.82M)

I assume this is bait? The Umayyad invasion was stopped at the siege of Constantinople. The Battle of Tours was nothing more than a glorified raid blown way out of proportion by pope propaganda.

(((Carolingians))) are the entire reason jews managed to settle in Europe and even take over banking

You make a good case.

goat fuckers need to leave my board and my country

denying Jesus' death and reasurrection is never based and redpilled, faggot

care to elaborate?

Jan Sobieski?

>the Ottoman court.
>Otto
fun fact, the Greek empire changed state religions and somehow tricked everyone into thinking otherwise, and the Greek empire has long standing marriages ties to the western nobility.

He had a noticeable bigger army and almost loses.
Pelayo kept busy the muslim army in the north.

Attached: normal_estatua_don_pelayo_covadonga_asturias__2___small_.jpg (600x450, 153.63K)

He delayed the downfall by ~1300 years, sure.

>blocks your path

Attached: B7D5F5FA-C7F8-4BFF-B029-03268B647EF9.jpg (2000x1492, 592.13K)

based

>Was Charles Martel the single most important figure in Western history?
No, General Theodore and John of Austria

>Which other figure and battle had so much laying squarely on their shoulders?
Siege of Constantinople (626). If Rome fell there Avars and Persians would of overran all of the Eastern and Southern Europe. There was no unified power then. Merovingian was divided during this as well so they wouldn't of stopped it. It would of been PRETTY BAD.

Battle of Lepanto was more important too. Since the Ottomans would of gain complete control of the Mediterranean and Southern Europe. There wouldn't be much of anyone to challenge them.