How do people reconcile environmentalism and climate activism with acceptance of immigrants from the third world to the...

How do people reconcile environmentalism and climate activism with acceptance of immigrants from the third world to the first - which will vastly increase the waste, pollution, and energy consumption of those individuals - and a constant drive to increase birth rates? A declining population should be something to celebrate. But in every country in the world it's seen as a catastrophic problem.
If the economy demands an increasing population, then the economy is incompatible with protecting the environment and preventing climate change.

Attached: Abandoned house in norway.jpg (1599x1084, 619.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

populationmattersdiscussion.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/extinction-rebellion-are-blind-on-overpopulation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks cozy

I hate niggers so much bros.
Climate change is fake.
Kikes are the source of all problems.
Kikes blame you for everything.
Fuck the media.

Time for comfyposting.

Attached: IMG_2917.jpg (1200x900, 630.41K)

Liberals don't actually care about the environment or immigrants and they are not making rational decisions towards either goal. They just want to feel good by contributing to a common "good" empathic goal

yeah those trees root are totally not covering the inside of that house.

People moving to cities uses less resources than people living across small cities.

Driving a car on a road to pick up groceries 4 miles away costs more than walking for 20 minutes on a side walk.

Birth rates are declining. When mommy and daddy know their kids will live to adult hood they will only have 2.5 kids. Population will peak around 10 to 12 billion in the next 50 years and then decrease. China, Japan, have falling birth rates and the usa will stop around 450milliong
Substances farming on huge swaths of land is waste of resources especially when people are starting to grow plants inside of buildings with hydroponics. Weed Smokers won.

I hate the third world and wanna be innawoods more. The world would be infinitely improved if the West decided to nuke major population centers in India, China, Nigeria, etc. A small nuclear attack would cool the climate and make more areas temperate, as well as remove more poor people who are ultimately surplus existences. Most third world people will contribute less to society across their whole lives than I have by writing this

Impose immigration taxes so that you only invite people of status and value into your society. We like immigrants, just not poor retarded ones. Typically intelligent people (~110IQ) value the environment and see the purpose of having a sustainable relationship amongst all life.

ecofascism is the way.
Save the bees.
Plant more trees.
Clean the seas.
Shoot refugees.

since real things are produced linearly and debt is exponential, debt can never be repaid

the difference between the Jetsons flying car future we were promised and the dystopian nightmare we are in, is the "lifestyle concessions" from the pic

climate change is just an excuse

Attached: 1510866337574.jpg (1836x1520, 727.73K)

>How do people reconcile environmentalism and climate activism with acceptance of immigrants from the third world to the first
I don't

Attached: bees.jpg (300x320, 11.69K)

As someone who has worked with and engaged in activism with liberals this is of course complete bullshit.

However yes I do believe migration and overpopulation are huge problems and the left needs to get over itself and curtail these, it will help the environment.

Extinction Rebellion and similar groups are known for not giving a shit about overpopulation and welcoming migrants. But that doesn't mean all people who care about the environment or liberals are like that.

populationmattersdiscussion.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/extinction-rebellion-are-blind-on-overpopulation

How could anyone have a philosophy that is against the environment and prefer living in smog right?! You would have to be insanely dumb.

My brother.

Attached: eco-fascism.png (1000x600, 102.07K)

Because the only point of it is to genocide white people. If they actually cared then they wouldn't let the immigrants in since that decreases their own population pressure allowing them to vastly expand that population.

Attached: 1464974887635.png (1181x866, 215.08K)

Which is cozy you nigger

its absolutely stylish but the house could break at every moment

modern architecture mixed with vegetation is better

the smog is necessary. if not in your country then in china/india.

What does nature in European countries look so much nicer than nature in America

This really is a cursed land

bump. Nature belongs to the aryan race.