Give me the redpill on the zelensky videos

give me the redpill on the zelensky videos

fake or not?

Attached: 3462372452.jpg (1152x1285, 93.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could be fake but having the yellow light on his clothing and his body casting a shadow on the background are impressive attention to detail.

>give me the redpill

Attached: 3e5.png (429x525, 6.31K)

you can't trust jew rats, don't be crazy

It is jew = nothing ever comes good

youtube.com/watch?v=CWfQjE7IIbI
youtube.com/watch?v=pkGbnplg308
youtu.be/JhWMsBgT8lc KolomolskyZelensky

Attached: KolomolskyPuppet.png (1237x673, 533.6K)

>his body casting a shadow on the background are impressive attention to detail.
which one is that one?

shut up nerd

>shut up nerd

Attached: 127-kb-png-soy-boy-wojak-transparent-png-782x758-6125894-wojak-transparent-840_838.jpg (840x838, 187.9K)

haha how does it feel to get cyberbullied

Is he supposed to be like a dumb fuck redditor and give his position away? You vladfags remember the do not divide flag.

Attached: 1612502457989.jpg (720x509, 35.09K)

ITT: RETARDS WHI HAVE NEVER SEEN GREENSCREEN BEFORE

Yes that's a faked video, same with biden.

>video field by trade

I literally bully people harder than this everyday on facebook. git gud.

About as real as the Biden as president videos...pic rel

Attached: 1642614028478.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

theres three of them that I've seen. two are clearly fake, and there's also the one with snow in the background with a handheld camera. have you seen that one?

I have shown all of these to my father whos in the trade (I have been too but only for a very short while, but I have a good eye). he pretended he didn't see that they're fake because he's a huge zelenski simp.

Zelenskyy fled a while ago and is either in Poland or the US.
>t. I have friends in Ukraine and they all told me that the Jew fled and it's an open secret

ngl senpai desu I'd bust a nut on psaki's face

so what about his supposed visits to hospitals (two at least) and meetings with journalists and shit

All his shit has been green screned or staged months before the war sofar.
His government claimed he was fighting on the front, yet he could alswas easily be back in safe area's for another press interview or met Sean Penn.

deepfake confirmed

did they actually claim he was on the front? I've only seen pictures of him in military gear from when he visited donețk, but that's just media stupidity

doesn't look like a deepfake at all, but it does look like a very obvious chroma key. sadly deepfakes are not yet good enough that I can bust a nut to AOC. they're still very uncanny valley.

Yes

Poland has hospitals too, and journalists know to hold their tongues if they don't want to be accidentely suicided

It's fake, but it's not green screen, it's more like a sand screen from DUNC. Russians should look up SFX studios in Ukraine and Poland.